"George Adam Rodgers?" I asked taking a seat on the couch across from him.

"Alexander," he corrected me.

"Tell me about Emily?" I asked. I wanted to know more about him and his life.

"What do you want to know?" He stood up moving off the arm of the couch and walked to the mini fridge under the counter, grabbing out two waters and moving to sit next to me handing me one. I nodded in thanks opening it and thinking of what I wanted to ask.

"Where are you guys from?"

"New York. I was born and raised there. Emily is originally from Las Vegas but moved to New York for school and that is where we met," he said taking a drink from his water, "what else do you got?"

"Where does she work, or does she work?" I was so bad at coming up with questions.

"She owns a book store actually. She really enjoys it."

"Do you guys have kids?" George's face dropped a little but he shook his head.

"We do not. Do you have any other questions?" I could tell that that question hit him but I didn't want to question it so I moved on.

"Will I get to ever meet Emily?" I asked. It was the only thing I could think of and I would love to meet someone that George loves.

"She will be at the first show in New York actually. So yes in a few days."

***

The show was almost over and George said he needed to go, so he left me, but not before turning and telling me that everything would be okay. I sat in anticipation for Harry to arrive. I knew it would be any minute since the show was officially over and I couldn't help the nerves that were running through me. My legs wanted to move and I finally gave in, standing and moving back and forth around the room. I few minutes later the door slowly open and I turned to see Harry in the door way. He stepped forward turning to close the door behind him. He turned back to face me, his hands behind his back. I watched as he moved closer to me. All of his muscles hard under his skin. He moved until he was looking down on me. I couldn't tell what emotions he was having right now. He was like stone. He finally broke his statue like figure as he wrapped his arms around me taking a deep breath.

"Thank God. You don't know how worried I have been." I pulled back a little to look him in the eyes.

"Harry I am fine." He released his arms from around me.

"Yes, I know that. Now. But I didn't know that before. You could have been dead in a ditch somewhere." He threw his arms into the air.

"But I'm not," I said back. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what he wanted from me.

"Shit, DJ. That isn't the point. Why didn't you tell me where you were going?" He stepped back. He didn't seem mad but his voice was raised.

"I don't have to justify myself to you Harry." All of my walls were up, I didn't know how to tell anyone why I thought the way I did.

"I don't know why you are being like this. I am just asking you a simple question."

"Maybe I don't want to answer your question. Maybe your question scares me." I moved past him opening the door and leaving the room. I wanted to leave this conversation behind and just disappear. I wanted to sleep and just let this all disappear.

"Where are you going? We are talking," Harry said chasing after me but I just picked up my pace, so that he couldn't catch up to me. I knew if we continued to argue, I would break down. I would show my vulnerability, I would show who I really was.