I drop him down in the boat, making a loud thud. "See, I'm not light." Luke says.

"Give it a rest, big boy." I tell him.

"I'll grab your bag." I say, pulling his bag off.

"Why?" Luke asks, resisting.

"I like carrying things, especially on my back." I confess.

I start to move the boat along and down the ride, and into the dark winding path. "Soo, Annabeth, who's third wheeling?" I ask.

She rolls her eyes. "Me." She chuckles.

I look over at Luke, he looks over at me, and we start making kissy faces. "I'm surrounded by children, childish idiots." Annabeth mutters.

"Hey." I splash her with water. "A kinda powerful childish idiot."

"And," Luke holds up her wallet. "A sneaky childish idiot."

"Give it back." Annabeth screeches.

"Yes ma'am." Luke says quickly, handing her the wallet just as quick.

"What do you think the traps are?" I ask.

"I'm not," Just then, Annabeth eyes widen. "Hephaestus usually tries to, ummm, make fools out of Aphrodite and Ares, so probably something like that. And remember, it wasn't made for mortals, it was made for gods."

As Annabeth ends her last sentence, I hear something metallic run across the walls. "What was that?" Luke jumps.

I freeze, seeing the enemy that could be venous and kill us in seconds. "Do you think it's venous?" I ask them, thinking they see it too.

"What's venous?" Annabeth asks, frozen.

"Those, umm, errr, spiders." I point in the direction where I first saw the single spider.

"Spiders?!?!" Annabeth shouts and grabs my arm, digging her fingers into it. 

"Yeah, spiders." Thousands flood and cover everything in sight, except the water or boat.

Annabeth started to kick to try and get to the middle of the boat. "Shhhh, calm down. Spiders don't like water."

Just as I say that, they push each other until they are also covering the water.

I start pushing us harder through the water, harder and faster.

I see a blockage of turned over boats and a fence ahead over us. I notice mini Cupid's with cameras come down from the ceiling.

"Luke, take this."I hand him his helmet. "When we hit, we're gonna jump and you're gonna catch us and make sure we don't die."

"Die?!?" Annabeth screams.

"I will not let anyone here die, and that's why Luke is helping us." I tell her.

"5 SECONDS UNTIL THE LIVE STREAM STARTS!" A loud voice plays from the speakers.

"What's happening?" Luke stand up, putting on my helmet. "Wings."

He flys low, and close to us. "This is how Hephaestus was planning on making fun of Are and Dity." I say.

"On the count of three, we jump." Annabeth says, being super brave in the moment.

Luke flys up and over to a place to catch us. I grab the shield, and try to grab the scarf, but Annabeth grabs it away from me.

"LIVE STREAM STARTED!"

"3!" I start.

"2!" Luke shouts.

"1! Jump." Annabeth said.

We jump, just as we collided with the fence and pile of wrecked boats. Luke catches us in perfect timing. We land, cushioned.

"Let's get out, quick." I say.

We all run out, back to the diner.

Tim skipper brings you back to the diner.

Luke POV

When we got back to the diner, Ares was sitting down in our booth. He motioned for us to come inside. My fists clutched at the sight of him.

Whenever he was around, I got angry and wanted to hit something, if I had nothing else to focus on. Annabeth said it was just his aura, but if that's the case, why is it only me who it affects?

We all sat down in our same spots. Percy hands Ares the shield.

"Good job. There's your ride." He pointed to a zoo van.

"What?" Annabeth says.

"It's headed straight to Vegas. You'll be there by daybreak. Now go, before they come back." Ares said.

And so we all run to the zoo van.

A/N thank you all so so much for 5k reads. I honestly can't believe how far this story has come. :) see you's later, gorgeous sunflowers.

Answer to last question:Cheeto dust

New Question:should I do I challenge where the winner gets to preview a part that's gonna happen later? And what should the challenge be?