2x08: Manimal

-Ladies, the Kurt / Karofsky bullying situation is getting way out of control

-Ladies, the Kurt / Karofsky bullying situation is getting way out of control. Kurt's miserable.-Rachel said worried. In front of her were Quinn, Camila, Tina and Brittany.- He's losing weight, and not in a good way ... and he's barely even fighting me for a Solo anymore.

-We've all been teased, but something about what Karofsky's doing is so much worse.-Tina said worried, Camila agreed with her, the redhead was more than aware of everything that was happening.

-We're all lucky enough to have boyfriends on the football team. I say we band together and demand that they confront Karofsky.-Rachel said and Camila and Quinn frowned confused and angry.

-Wait, i don't have a boyfriend.-Camila said crossing her arms.

-Elliott is not your boyfriend? -Rachel asked confused.- Even so, your brother is in the team.-Camila felt uncomfortable when she heard Elliott's name.

-OK. First off all, I'm not dating Sam.
And second of all ...- Quinn said with her arms crossed.-I think you personally just set the feminist movement back 50 years.

-But guys like Karofsky only respond to muscle.-Rachel explained quickly.

-So we're gonna fight violence with violence? -Camila asked confused.

-Not. Look. I'm not saying that they should hit him. What I'm saying is that we need to defend Kurt, and there's strength in numbers.-Rachel explained trying not to look bad.

-I'm confused. Are you and Artie officially dating now? -Tina asked Brittany.

-Deal with it.-Brittany replied, Camila chuckled and smiled at her friend with pride.-When you guys fooled around,
Did he ever, like, just lie there? -Brittany whispered to Tina, but they all listened and looked confused at the blonde.

-Why didn't you tell me that we were having a Glee girls meeting? -Santana asked entering the room.

-This is a meeting for Glee girls with boyfriends. We're gonna make them
stop Karofsky from bullying Kurt.-Rachel explained smiling at the Latina.

- Okay, I'm dating Puckerman.-Santana answered offended.

- You're getting naked with Puckerman.-Camila said jealous, everyone looked confused at the redhead for her attitude.

-Besides, Puck can't mess with Karofsky. He's on probation.-Tina said quickly.-If he gets in a fight with him, he'll
be sent back to juvie.

-Mmhmm.-Rachel nodded in agreement with the Asian-Yeah. So now, if you'll excuse us.-Santana frowned and glared at Rachel.

-You're so on my list, dwarf.-Santana said to then leave, Camila watched her go and sighed. She missed when they were best friends and there was no feeling in between.

-Look. If something bad happens to Kurt and we didn't do anything to stop it ... we'll never be able to live with ourselves.-Rachel said and they all agreed with her.