Confession

Nuzzle stared as Azure appeared, nearing to her. The world felt heavy and new around him, sparkled and dreamy. He held both of her hands, the two of them blushing.
"Azure...?" She whispered shakily, eyes widening. He touched his cheek to hers, unaware that he could cause corruption. She blushed deeply, closing her eyes. And he closed his, "I know we only knew each-other for two-or-three weeks..but.now I've realized th—"
"I love you too," she murmured, leaning forward. Everything wrong with what could happen seemed to vanish, all she could think about was nuzzling him.
"Traitor!" A nasty voice yowled, Nuzzle turning around to see Screech, but was wearing a blue collar, Azure must've helped him escape. A male Program with his left eye drooped and lifeless from a scar was behind him, his one eye narrowed viciously. "The Firewalls ought to love this story!" The stranger spoke, sneering. Azure backed away, "run." He whispered. Instantly, Nuzzle turned and bolted away.
"Get her, One-Eye!" Screech yowled. She could feel the green glow burning behind her, gaining. One-Eye would have no mercy.
She could hear Screech and Azure..
"You betrayed me! Screech, how could you!"
"You betrayed your own kind."