It's Official!

Nuzzle waited, which was what she had been doing for hours. Where is he? Her impatient burned through her chest, shuddering her. Is is really worth it? She sighed, staring the debris that littered the floor. From behind, a blue Malware rounded the corner, it's battle-axe out. Another Malware trailed it, holding a sword. Oh no!
She whipped around, another Malware facing her, and holding a giant war-hammer. None of these three are Azure! Has he told them about me? Did he wanted me to meet up here so I could be murdered?
Pain jabbed through her as the first Malware sliced her with it's axe, horror lighting through her, slicing across her heart like the axe. She forced herself to lung forward, blindly whirling away from the vicious Malwares. She cried in anguish as pain surged through her back, the world around her seeming to spin. She landed with a heavy thud, throwing hefty and well-aimed blows towards the third Malware, which had probably knocked her into the ground. He raised the hammer, Nuzzle flinching as terror shivered through her. Help!
"Firewalls!" A familiar voice rose from on top of the Hard Disco building in a panic. Azure! Her heart thrummed with affection.
The three whipped around to look up at Azure. "Five of them!" He threatened, "Go!" He screeched, the three Malwares hurrying away, one grunting in doubt. Clever idea.
She shakily got up, then collapsed with a tiny, muffled shriek. "It's okay, Nuzzle.." Azure comforted softly, "just lay there, let yourself rest or you'll make everything worse."
"My back.." She whined, Azure nearly soothing her with soft strokes. He can't touch me.. sadness hung her. Azure sighed, settling by her, "we will meet behind the Cookie Factory, why not?" He sighed. "Okay! You're so nice! Thank you for saving me—twice. I owe you!"
"You don't owe me nothing. Give me food, and you'll get corrupted."
That's one problem I'll never rub off. Corruption. I have to be careful.