Chapter Two

[Warning this chapter contains smut and kinks!]

[Toni's POV]

We walked into Veronica's apartment hand in hand. Veronica was infront leading us to her room and the way she walked was hypnotizing! Cheryl and I were practically drooling over her right about now.

Veronica sat on her bed seductively. "Fuck Ron you're so hot right now.." I said grabbing her face kissing her deeply. Our tongues fought for dominance and of course, I won. She pulled away and went to Cheryl. She started to kiss her hungrily, the scene made me wet.

[Veronica's POV]

We and Cheryl were full on making out infront of Toni, I looked over at Toni and she was fingering herself. I pulled Cheryl's bodysuit down while still kissing her soft, red, plump lips. She pulled my shirt off and started massaging my breasts. I moaned softly into the kiss. Toni came over to me and pulled my skirt and underwear down. She pushed on the bed roughly.

She crawled over me and started to kiss my neck. I was a moaning mess. Cheryl licked in between my thighs teasing me. "Cheryl please.." I whimpered. "You don't make any sounds or cum until I say you can, If you do you will be punished by me." She said to me going over to Cheryl enjoying the show. Toni spanked Cheryl's ass motioning for her to fuck me.

I looked down and Cheryl stuck her tongue in my core. I held in my moans that were about to erupt from my throat. Toni was fingering Cheryl which lead Cheryl into moaning in me. I panted. Cheryl darted her tongue in and out of me slowly.

"Oh my gosh Toni let me moan please!!" I panted. Toni grabbed my throat gently. "Let me hear those pretty moans babygirl." She whispered making me shiver. Cheryl started going a little bit faster. I grabbed her head and arched my hips up giving her more access. "Ah shit Cheryl I'm close!!" That's when she started going faster like an animalistic speed. "Shit fuck! Cheryl I'm cumming!!" She licked all my cum up and switched with Toni. Toni laid down and told me to ride her face.

I put myself on her face and she sucked my clit. I back arched back in pleasure. "Uh fuck." I said continuing to ride her face. "Mmph." I moaned. Cheryl was making out with me in the process. "Toni I'm not gonna last long!!" I said cumming all over her face. She licked it all up causing me to shiver.

SMUT OVER!

We all got up and went into the shower, cleaning ourselves. "Guys, that was amazing, thanks for pleasing me today." I said kissing both of them, Toni pulled my bottom lip with her teeth, I have to admit she was one horny gal.