Chapter One

[Toni's POV]

Cheryl was crying, tears streaming down her face because of an arguement we just had. I feel so guilty. "Cheryl babe, tell me why are we going through this phase, I feel like something's missing in our relationship." I asked also crying.

"Am I not good enough TT? Why do I feel like we're keeping something for eachother?" Cheryl said crying. "Because we are, how about we tell eachother what's going on at the same time?" Cheryl nodded. "I'm in love with both Veronica and you-" We said at the same time. We smiled in jinx.

"So, we both have a problem.. but didn't Veronica just break up with Betty?" Cheryl asked. I nodded. "Let's ask her out on a date and ask her, at Pop's I know she loves it there." I smiled. We got up, I pecked her on the lips and we left.

[Veronica's POV]

"So why, pratell was I summonded?" I asked mocking Cheryl. "Well let's start with a shake or two and then see where that leads, K? Toni asked. I nodded. "So, why'd you and Betty breakup?" Cheryl asked sipping her milkshake. "Well I wanted a polyamorous relationship but she got mad and I broke up with her, simple." I said shrugging.

Cheryl and Toni looked at eachother then smirked. "Well Cheryl and I aren't really feeling our relationship-" "Wait! Tell me you guys aren't breaking up!" I said with a heartbroken tone in my voice. "Hahah no, but we wanted someone to spice up our relationship and we were thinking..." Toni said looking at Cheryl. "You could be that someone?" Cheryl said dragging 'someone'.

I smiled and nodded happily. "Great!" Toni said clapping. I felt Toni and Cheryl's hand reach out to mines from under the table. I quickly accepted them and Cheryl said "I love you, Girlfriends!"