Remember

Julian entered the class hand in hand with Heather. They both sat next to each other, Heather in Bryanna's seat and Julian in his own. Julian and Heather leaned in to share a kiss. Just as their lips touched and their eyes closed the door to the classroom opened. 

Julian and Heather finally opened their eyes and moved away from each other with smile and blush on their faces. When Julian looked towards the door a petite girl with brown hair and eyes looked Julian in his eyes. Julian couldn't remember her but knew that she was familiar.

"Okay class, welcome back Bryanna Doran!" 

As the kids all clapped Julian couldn't believe his eyes. All the memories came rushing back. Bryanna didn't look like her normal self. she looked glossed over like she's in her own world.

Bryanna was told to sit where heather use to sit and instead of rushing to her seat she walked with ease and sat down as if she was the most fragile thing in this classroom. She didn't make a sound or look in anyone's direction. She just kept to herself. 

Julian was just sitting there, being forced to remember everything him and Bryanna had went through. 

After class ended, Bryanna stood up and walked out of the classroom.

"Babyyy, Let's go eat lunch together!" Heather said as she held onto her boyfriend's sleeve.

"I actually have something to do..." Julian said without making eye contact with Heather and walking out.

Julian ran after Bryanna.

He grabbed onto Bryanna's sleeve and tugged at her a little in order to stop her.

Bryanna's heart stopped as she turned to meet Julian's green eyes. 

"Hey..." Her soft voice speaks

"Hey..."