Real Friends

After the project, Bryanna and Julian instantly clicked and became really good friends. They went everywhere together and they went over each other's house. They're at Bryanna's house, hanging out on her bed when Julian brings up relationships.

"I was never really in a serious relationship." Bryanna states as she throws herself off the bed and onto her beanbag chair.

"I never had a serious relationship but I know what I like." Julian says as he just lays there.

"I don't..."

"Don't what?" Julian says as he stares over at Bryanna.

"I don't know what or who I like." Bryanna says trying not to make eye contact with Julian's confused eyes.

Bryanna knew the day they met that she was going to have a hard time keeping her feelings hidden.

"What do you like Julian?" Bryanna asked trying not to sound pathetic.

"I like girls who are the complete opposite of you." Julian says with a laugh.

Even though he was making a joke Bryanna knew it was true. Every time they hung out, the girls that Julian states are attractive look nothing like Bryanna and act nothing like Bryanna.

Bryanna felt like her heart was breaking but still laughed along.

Julian eventually had to leave and Bryanna ran to the toilet ready to puke.

Bryanna watched the flower petals float around the toilet, Hanahaki disease. the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. It ends when the beloved returns their feelings, or when the victim dies.

"All though he can't be mine, He'll always be my friend. That will be enough right?"

Wrong...