Mistakes

It was the morning after me and Shawn finally made love...

It was amazing. It was nothing like me and Michael. There were fireworks and love in the air. Were official now and it makes me so happy.

I woke with Shawn cradling me. I turned around and saw him staring at me.

"Good morning stranger"

"Good morning beautiful. How'd you sleep?"

"I slept great due to you"

"I'm glad." I kissed Shawn on his temple and got up to pee. When I came back he was gone. I laid back in bed and Shawn's phone started buzzing. I looked at it and it was T with a heart. it said "hey is she sleep yet? I need you to stop by real quick :)"

Now I'm not really the jealous type but that really made me question Shawn and his actions. He's helped me a lot throughout the past couple months and I really hope he isn't creeping. I read the rest of the messages between him and this woman. They've been seeing each other for a while. I don't know what to think. Apparently they meet up when the house is free and shit. I'm really feeling some kind of way right now. I don't say anything. I just sit back and let everything kind of manifest in my head.

I get out of bed and look for Shawn. He was down stairs on the house phone.

"Yea yea.."

"No she's upstairs...I know.. We'll meet up tonight."

"I'll talk to you later...yea..alright. Bye. Love you"

I walked into the room and kept quiet. He really was cheating. I didn't know how to feel. I had  finally decide to give myself fully to him and he hurt me.I know I didn't have any proof but I just had a hunch. He sees her at night, Secret calls, Love you's are being exchanged. If I knew his ass was just like Michael I would've never chose him. I feel so hurt.

Shawn walked up to me and placed his arms around my waist and kisses me upside my head.

"What you doing today? "

"Nothing" I say dryly.

"Well I'm gonna be gone later on tonight"

"Where are you going?" I turn around to face him looking dead in his eyes.

"I'm..just.. Gonna um talk to somebody. A friend" he smiled and kissed me again before leaving me standing alone in the den.

It was 3' o clock and I was debating on whether or not I should leave just yet. Me and Jerome were supposed to plan Shawn's birthday but does he really deserve one? Nah, he doesn't. I decided to make a plan. I would have Shawn drop me off at home. Then I would get in my car and follow him. Find the girl. See if he really is cheating. Then go from there.

Shawn had planned on leaving around 5 but I guess he'll have to leave early because I refuse to stay here.

"SHAWN..SHAWN"

"YEA" he said yelling from another room.

"I NEED YOU TO TAKE ME HOME"

"ALRIGHT"

Shawn came out the room with my stuff already packed. This nigga already had my shit in my bags. I guess I wore out my welcome huh. I can't believe his ass. I snatched my bag out his hand and started walking to the door.

Shawn PoV

I don't know what's going on with bey .The night before we were making love and having the best night of our lives. Then the next she was pissed off with me and snatching shit.

"What the hell got into you?"

"Why don't you figure it out?" Bey snapped at me and rolled her eyes.