Order Up

I loved her way to much. We sat on the couch and fell asleep. I got my baby back.

It was 8 o'clock when the sound of the door being banged on woke me up. I moved Bey off of me and walked to open the door. I opened it and Ariel stood there with her arms crossed. "Is she here?"

"What?" I stared at her dumbfounded not knowing what she was talking about.

"Your Ex"

"Beyonce?"

"Yea her. Is she here?" Ariel pushed past me and stood there as she saw Bey sleeping on the couch shirtless.

"Ya'll had sex?"

"No there was a problem. I was helping her with..Look Ariel you are great woman but not for me. Im sorry."

"So you just gonna dump me for her?"

"It's not entirely her but she needs me alright. I wish you the best"

"Whatever Shawn. I wanted to end it anyway'

Ariel rushed past me and shut the door. Damn that went better than I thought. I watched Bey lay there for a bit until I noticed her twisting and turning.

I walked over to her and grabbed her but she creamed . "NO...PLEASE....NO"

"Baby its OK. Its me. Wake up.

Her eyes hot open and she grabbed me. "Thank God. I was so scared."

"It's alright. You're not with him anymore. Its ok Bey."

"I know I just get worried. Promise me you wont ever hurt me."

" I, Shawn Carter, promise to never hurt you, Beyonce Knowles, physically, verbally, and emotionally"

"Thank you"

"No problem."

Bey grabbed her phone to check the time and saw 30 missed calls from Michael. She listened to the voice mail and he was not happy. He kept saying he was going to kill her and accusing her of cheating. Bey began crying hysterically and shaking

"Baby relax..Its ok he can hurt you if Im here." I tried to calm her and it began to work. I held her until she stopped. "If you want we can file restraining order on him?"

"Now?"

"Yea'"

"Ok let me grab my shirt and we can go."

Bey got dressed and we drove to the nearest precinct 20 minutes away. "Hello Shawn Carter and Beyonce Knowles" I said introducing myself to the cop at the front desk.

"Hello What do you need?"

"Wed like to file a restraining order against Michael Ealy for Beyonce Knowles"

"Alright no problem. Ill put it in the system and set a court date for you."

The lady handled the technicalities for use and we left. It was pitch black outside when we left so we just headed back to my place.

"Shawn what about my clothes?"

"Well go tomorrow first thing in the morning."

"Ok"

When we got back home we stripped down and watched Aladdin like some bug ass kids. It was cute and all Bey's idea. Im too hard for that movie. We cracked jokes and played until we both conked out..

________________________________________________

Yea its short but I know I probably will be real busy with some things so I tried to squeeze somrthing in. Bey and Shawn are back together and whats going to happen in court when Michael sees bey again??? Shit is going to get real...