The End and Beginning

I mean who knows good things come to those who wait...

One Year Later.....

Shawn and I are official now. We've been together for a year now and I cant imagine my life without him. He makes my heart sing and he feels the same. Today is Shawn's birthday and were going to his club 40/40. I must say it is my favorite club and its not because he owns it. I wanted to surprise him with all of his family there. I was so excited I have been planning it for months. I was so excited I almost slipped up and told him. I knew he would figure it out soon so I've been distancing myself from him so I don't spill the beans. He thinks I am neglecting him and for the past two weeks we've barely seen or touched each other but that's gonna change tonight. I went shopping and bought a sexy lace lingerie. Its a red lace bra and red thong. It just fits me perfectly. I actually sat in the fitting room for almost an hour just staring at my ass and breasts because of how perfect they looked.

Any-who the party was supposed to be a nine and it was five as of now. I made sure I called Shawn to let him now I wanted to take him out for his birthday. At first he wasn't too sure but I eventually brought him around to my side. I called everybody to confirm there attendance and so far so goof. I finished my calls and headed to take a shower. I wanted to made sure I was extra clean for my baby. It was 7 by the time I was finished. I had on a tight red orange dress with my breasts practically pouring out of it. The dress hugged my curves in all my the right places. I felt good and looked sexy as hell too. I knew Shawn was going to drop dead when he saw me. My hair was straightened dangling behind my back. I did one last look over and was pleased with my appearance. I grabbed my Gucci purse and left my house to go to 40/40. I arrived in about 40 minutes. I pulled up and there was barely any paps out there yet, four or six that's all. I walked in to the club and the set up was amazing. Shawn would love it, I know he will. The club had different types of lighting and a nice stage set up for everybody performing. Then there was a huge table towards the back with a huge cake sitting on top. It had a bottle of alcohol in the center that was made out of fondant and music notes and a picture of Jay. He looked so cute.

I continued to look over the set up and looked up at the clock it was eight. People started coming in for the party. It was only our trusted friends and family and a few other extras thrown in there. Ty, tyty, Angie, Kelly, Mama G, who is now on good terms with me due to Shawn, Eric, his brother, Kanye, Drake, Riri, and a plenty more. I had a car sent to Shawn's home. He should be arriving anytime soon. I was so excited we made sure we turned the lights out when he came. I got the call that he had pulled up.

"Lights out' The club went dark and silent.

Shawn walked in and was shocked. "Ayeeeee where's the party at?"

"SURPRISE"

The lights flashed back on and the music bursted throughout the room.

Shawn bumped his head up and down jamming to the music. I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Happy Birthday my love"

"There you go baby, Thank you for the love"

"Yea did you think I wasnt going to show up without you?"

"Well we havent been doing that well but I knew you would at least spend my birthday with me."

"Yea i would"

"Good, dance with me"

"Oh look at who wants to dance, the man with two left feet."

"Ma whatever. Come on." Shawn grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor while yelling back at people over the music.