chapter 11

POV Calli

( October 10th)
     I get up and head to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I empty the dishwasher and then load it up with the ones In the sink. Once the dishwasher is going I grab some muffin mix and a muffin tin. I pull out a big bowl and mix up the batter, I butter the tin and pour the batter in. I put the muffins in and set a 25 minute timer and go to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

     I comb my hair out a bit and wash my face before. Getting out I go to my room quietly and grab some pink leggings and a purple sports bra. After I got dressed quickly I go to check the timer, there's about 3 minutes, left. I grab some sausage from the fridge and heat it up in the microwave.

     "Good morning." I turn around to see Liz sitting there tiredly. I give her a smile before talking the muffins out. " How'd you sleep?" She ask me as the microwave beeps.

     "Pretty good although someone kept waking me up to pee." I say with a little laugh rubbing my belly. I pull out the sausage and take a bite of one and set the plate down by Liz. "Okay I don't know about you but my nausea is kicking my but." I say grabbing a cup of water before sitting at the island next to her.

     "Eh it's not that bad, just every once in a while, how is the house search going?" She says changing the subject, as she grabs a sausage.

     "It's going great we found a perfect house and we actually just bought it Friday, and work starts on it Monday and it'll be move in ready in about two months, wanna see it?" I say happily, taking another sausage. She gives me a nod, so I pull up a picture.

Baby house:

     "Wow that's nice I can't wait to see it finished

     "Wow that's nice I can't wait to see it finished." Liz says smiling at the house, I hear a door open and see, Kris and Ray come in to the living room.

     "There's muffins and sausage if you're hungry." I tell them with a smile, before grabbing a bottle of ginger ale from the fridge. I sit down on the island happily drinking my drink, as Laya comes into the kitchen. A few minutes later Hattie walks in aswell, and grabs a muffin.

     "I'm going to go take a shower." Laya says before putting her cup in the sink, and heading to the bathroom. I grab a muffin and my ginger ale and sit on the couch, flipping through TV.

     All of a sudden I feel another wave of nausea. I grab my ginger ale and slowly sip it down, trying to calm it. Failing to calm it I rush to the bathroom, feeling like I'm about to throw up. I luckily got there in time emptying my stomach, I sit on the ground for a bit. I finally get up and go to the living room and my phone's ringing. I look at it and it's Jason, so I pick up. "Hey babe, what's up?" I ask As I pick up.

     "Nothing cutie I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out, I want to see my two babes." He says laughing through the phone.

     "Okay sounds good lil berry, really wants froyo, so if you want to come get me we can go get some, pretty please." I say back in a sweet voice, he laughs at me a little.