Series 3 Episode 3: Gridlock

Começar do início

"Macra."

————————————————————————————————

"The Macra used to be the scourge of the empire. Gas - they fed off gas, the filthier the better. They built an empire using humans as slaves and mining gas for food."

————————————————————————————————

"You haven't aged at all. Time has been less kind to me."

"Novice Hame! No get off! Last time we met you were breeding humans for experimentation."

————————————————————————————————

"They died, Doctor. The city died."

"How longs it been like this?"

"24 years."

"All of them? Everyone? What happened?"

"A new chemical. A new mood. They called it bliss. Everyone tried it. They couldn't stop. A virus mutated inside the compound and became airborne. Everything perished, even the virus in the end. It killed the world in seven minutes flat. There was just enough time to close down the walkways and the flyovers, sealing off the undercity. Those people on the motorway weren't lost doctor, they were saved."

————————————————————————————————

"Doctor!"

"The Face of Boe!"

————————————————————————————————

"So the two of you stayed here... all on your own for years."

"We had no choice."

"Yes, you did."

"Save them, Doctor. Save them."

————————————————————————————————

"There's always the Doctor. That friend of mine. He might think of something."

"Martha, no ones coming."

"He looked kinda nice."

"He's more than that."

"Are you and him...?"

"Sometimes I think he likes me... but sometimes I just think he needs someone with him."

"I never even asked. Where's home?"

"A long way away. I didn't really think, I just followed the Doctor, and... they don't even know where I am. My mum and dad. If I died here, they'd never know."

"So, uhm, who is he then, this Doctor?"

"I don't know. Not really. There's so much he never says."

————————————————————————————————

"You've got your faith and your songs and your hymns. And I've got the Doctor."

————————————————————————————————

"Doctor... I give you my last..."

————————————————————————————————

"Don't go dying on me, you big old face! You've got to see this!"

————————————————————————————————

"Everything has it's time. You know it better than most, old friend."

————————————————————————————————

"I have seen so much, perhaps too much. I am the last of my kind... as you are the last of yours, Doctor."

"That's why we have to survive. Both of us. Don't go."

"I must."

"But know this, Time Lord. You are not alone."

————————————————————————————————

"All right, you staying?"

"Till you talk to me properly, yes. He said last of your kind. What does that mean?"

"It really doesn't matter."

"You don't talk. You never say. Why not? It's the city. They're singing."

"I lied to you... cause I liked it. I could pretend. Just for a bit, I could imagine they were still alive, underneath a burnt orange sky. I'm not just a Time Lord. I'm the last do the Time Lords. The face of boe was wrong, there's no one else."

"What happened?"

"There was a war. A Time War - The Last Great Time War. My people faced a race called the Daleks - for the sake of all creation.  And they lost. We lost, everyone lost. They're all gone now. My family, my friends, even that sky. Oh, you should've seen it, that old planet. The second sun would rise in the South and the mountains would shine. The leaves on the trees were silver, and when they caught the light every morning, it looked like a forest on fire. When the autumn came, the breeze would blow through the branches like a song..."

————————————————————————————————