chapter 5

"let me see you"

His voice repeated through my head as he stayed still, waiting for my move. My head hung low.

He was asking me to expose my self for him, he was asking to see me in my the most valnerble state, which wasn't a good move thought I didn't trusted him enough to expose my self for a evil like him.
I should be crazy to do it.I heard him hum gently as I looked up at him, only to see him look down at me, reading my thoughts.

Moment later I saw him removing his already teared gloves as he reached for his puffy collar with his yet dark clawed hands, only to remove it in a second.throwing it out of the tub to the floor. Exposing his neck as it's muscles moved with every single move he did. Doing something similar to a purr.

He reached for his suit as he undo it, exposing his chest and stomach, while he was opening his suit I noticed the bath curtain pulled it self to the other side as it covered us in place. I looked back at penny  with wide eyes only to see him smiling at me. As if he knew what I was wondering about, as if it was under his own control.He had removed his suit, and soon enough, he reached for his pants.his muscly arms entertaining me while he unzipping  his pants, pulling it down as he shoved it out of the tub just like he did to the rest of his clothes.

He had a very human like body, only with some differences. His skin was rough and dragon like, his hands was black as it shaded upward towards his four arms ,shading to gray and at last to white. Just like his feets. He had clawed toes and yet again black dragon like skin. Which it shaded upward towards his knees, vanishing to white one again.

In embarrass, I looked at him, he was big, it's tip was a swollen light pink while the rest of it shaded to a light gray and to white.he didn't had any hair on his body. I snapped out of my day dreaming as he took a few steps forward. Closing the distance from between us as his body rubbed to mine slightly. Chuckling in progress.

" Your turn" he cooed as he stood there. I slowly tried to reach to my top, pulling it upward as I held it Infront of my exposed breasts.he looked down on it and back up to me silently asking me to throw it away.

I took a deep breath as I let it to fall down and onto bath tub floor. I looked up to his face only to see him looking through my pants waiting for me to pull that off to. I reached for my pants as I slipped off of it . Leaving my under wear to be. His eyes scanned my body as he slightly touched me. As if he hadn't seen a woman body, at least the woman which is still alive Infront of him..his back hunched down as his hands grazzed over my things and waist, rubbing his head to my chest.

With that he turned around to turn on the water. He turned off the water when his feets deepened in it,  he turned off the water as he sat there. Looking up at me. I stood there between his legs, I slowly sat down Infront of him as he opened his legs farther. Giving me some space.

" Dont make me come get you." He growled as he barred his teeths at me slightly. Angry by my coldness and nervous. And with that I tried to push all those feelings away .

" What if I want you to" I whispered softly as I huged my knees to my chest. His expression softened as he let a smile to be placed on his face. Suddenly he pushed him self up toward me as he gently picked me up and cradled me in him arm as he ones again rested his back on the tub, letting me to be set on him.

"Your wish is my common" he said as he started to lick on my right shoulder. He putted me down on his crossed legs in the position which I was facing him as I rested my legs  on ether side of his waist as he started to clean me. He held one of my hands in his grasp as he held me in front of his face.wondering of what he might do, he let his tongue out as he grazzed it over my skin. His tongue was red and long ,so muscly, I felt as if a cat was licking my hand at this point. Holding my giggles. Ones he finished cleaning my arms he reached to my chest and stomach. The water in the tub wasn't that much for us to be flouting in it. It was low. It barley reached to our hips even though we were setting there crossed legs. Well, to his hips it was, for me it was a little more deeper.thought I was the most small one here.

The more he licked my chest, the more hot and on I became. I wanted him right there and then.and yet he seemed unfazed about the whole situation.

He retracted his tongue back in his mouth after he made sure he cleaned me up the best way he could .I stayed still, taking my time in his crossed legs as I watched him closely. He started to clean up him self, starting from his hand. Not minding me setting Infront of him this close. I knew I should take another bath right after this but it was the last thing I wanted to do.

He wasn't that much talktive, as if he didn't wanted to talk that much, like, he didn't knew that much words to use. To discribe things.so I took it upon my self to start with a few things, I was so curious about him.

"What are you?" I mumbled as he looked down at me as he retracted his tongue back as he putted his hand on my bony shoulder lightly.

"Dont ask guestions you know the answers to it" he said as he lifted his hand off of me and putted it on his stomach, leaning on the tub as he stared at me, watching me closely.

"Are you going to..eat me?" I asked, trying not to trip  on my words as the thought of him eating me alive flashed in my head. He took a moment before he cleared his throat, ready to answer.

"I might.." he trained off as he took a look at my face ones again.

" And yet, I might not. No. I won't" he said, making me to sigh out  in relief.at least he won't kill me. That was enough for me.

"Thank you" I whispered, looking at him innocently. His eyes widened from the choice of my words.

The word " thank you " was the most simple word for us, humans. And yet he was the person who never heard a "thank you" in his life, and the moment he heard it, the word hit him hard. I could see the exsiment he was hiding behind those almost emotionless eyes.  He hunged his head low as his body began to tremble slightly as he swallowed hard, snapping his head in my direction as he looked down.

"Your welcome" he said as he let his lips to form a smile. He had the most huge smile on his face.

Then, the realisation hit me..

I was the first person who he showed mercy to...

I reached my hand for his, putting mine on it as I felt his rough dragon like skin on my soft and smooth one. Suddenly he shifted his hand, turning it over as he opened his palms, opening up his hand fully, he stayed still, waiting for me to  put mine in his.

I looked up as our eyes locked, he had a nervous smile on, worry as if he had done a wrong move, I looked down as I putted my small soft hand in his rough ones . His hand was monstrously huge.my hand seemed like a child ones in his.

I looked at him only to see him smiling widely at me as if he was the most happy person in the world.

Which I responded with a sweet smile before our lips locked to one another..