chapter 4

"heck, ouch!" I hissed out in pain, I was holding 4 huge bags of food, which was really heavy. Making my palm to become red . And at the same time I was trying to walk up all stars to my apartment. Which was really hard to do when your carrying something so heavy, making me wish if this apartment had an elevaitor.

Ones in front of my apartment's door, I tried to reach to my pocket so I could open the door.

Finally opening the door successfully as I kicked it further with my feet, as I entered to my warm house, kicking the door from behind in order to close it.

Letting out a sigh from relief as I putted all those heavy bags down harshly. Looking through my palms as I felt blood finally pump through them, it felt as if my heart was right in my palms.

Letting out a sigh as my arms relaxed a little as I walked to my bedroom.ones Infront of my puffy bed I didn't wasted anytime to lay on it and feel its soft puffs against my skin . Feeling relaxed and comfortable, what I needed it in such long time since the demon clown showed up...

Its been two weeks since I didn't met him nor felt uncomfortable, nor being watched.. as if he never existed. As if I hadn't seen him. Whole these feelings caused me to actually forget about him.

I rolled on my back as I slowly closed my eyes, only wanting to take a rest, thought drifting to a light sleep was the last thing I could do.

and all of the sudden my phone rang as I looked at it's screen. Reading the name Peter on the screen as I sat up on bed, picked the phone up when I decided to answer him.

"...what do you want.."I hissed out on the phone.

"Uh, hi, ivy. I just wanted to call you..I missed you.and..uh.. just wanted to hear your voice." He whispered . 

" I thought that we are done. Im done." I said sternly

"I love you no matter what, even though Im so far from you, my heart is still with you." He whispered, his voice was raspy and deep, I could hear some sobs and crys as I stayed there in silence, listening to him.

" I would love to have you back ivy..."he whispered as my heart heated up from his choose of words.

"Baby girl..." He cooed as I tried my best to not crack a smile on my face.

"I was stupid... And Im so sorry if I brock your heart, " he said. I listened to him as he continued on his talk, I was blushing at this point. I layed on my back as I pulled my knees to my chest , rocking side to side. I couldn't stop smiling at this point.

"I'll try to pay some thoughts to your words a pit..~" I giggled as I heard him Chuckle.

" Baby, you must pay some thoughts to my words, and if not.." he drifted off as I waited for his next word. I couldn't stop giggling.

"...I will eat you up" he chuckled, as my giggles harden it.

"Ivy... Thank you" he said softly as I stayed there humming happily.

And all of the sudden I heard plastic noises coming from the kitchen, my body froze in place as I heard foot steps from the kitchen.

"I will call you back, bye." I whispered.

" Ok love, bye, stay safe."he said. I wasted no time to hang up from phone. I stood up from bed. My body filled up with fear as I started to tip toe to the kitchen.

I tried to hide behind the kitchen wall as I tried to peek out in order to see if the demon clown was there.

And to my surprise, he was right there. Standing there looking to my direction as if he knew where I was hiding. His eyes were glowing yellow, which I assume that he was angry. I could hear growls leaving his throat as he bared his teeths to me. I gasped as I slammed my back to the wall behind ,the spot which I was hiding. Closing my eyes tightly as I took deep breaths.