Surprise

Good Afternoon Miss Kang.

H-Hello. Who are you?

Jeon Heejin but you can just call me Heejin. y/n- I mean Miss Kim is waiting for you. Head on in Miss Kang.

Thank you and just Hyewon would do.

Heejin flashed a smile and with a small bow, left the room just like Haseul did. Hyewon made her way to another door which was of normal size. She hurriedly turned the door knob and pushed the door open.

y/n...

Babe!

y/n shouted as she flashed her gummy smile. Tears rolled down Hyewon's cheek as she pinched herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming. The nurse attending y/n placed on the last bandage before bowing and leaving.

Thank you Mrs Im!

y/n waved before making her way quickly and limping to her girlfriend. She immediately engulfed the purple haired girl into a tight hug before wincing a little and loosening the hug but not letting go.

I missed you. I thought I would never get to see you again. Why did you come so late? I hate you.

I love you and I missed you too. Don't cry okay?

y/n said as she pulled back a little to wipe tears off of her girlfriends cheek. She planted a kiss on Hyewon's lips to make her feel better which only made it worst. y/n continued hugging Hyewon until she stopped crying. The latter brought the girl to her bed and sat her down before heading to her closet.

She had been half naked as her wounds were being treated but had forgotten it when she saw her girlfriend crying. She hastily and randomly grabbed a shirt and slipped it on before heading back to Hyewon.

You feeling better?

Hyewon nodded before pulling y/n closer to her. y/n smiled and hugged back before pulling back, planting a short peck on Hyewon's lip. She pulled away and smiled only to get pulled back by Hyewon. Their lips attach once more to each other.

Hyewon kissed y/n roughly and needy. y/n smiled and tightened her grip on Hyewon's waist, pulling her impossibly closer. Their lips move in sync effortlessly as tears rolled down Hyewon's face. She couldn't believe that y/n was right there and she was in her arms.

Their make out session was interrupted by a knock on the door. y/n pulled away first, walking to the door. She opened it only to be hit on the face by a jacket.

Thanks I guess. What do you want?

Vivi and Haseul wants you downstairs.

I'll be down, how was school?

Fun but tiring as always.

You'll get used to it soon. I'll head down soon, make sure Gowon goes down too.

Got it boss.

y/n chuckled before closing the door. She turned around and immediately was attacked with a hug from Hyewon.

Who was that?

I'll introduce them to you, they're like my family. Let's go down to eat first, you must be hungry.

Hyewon nodded like a cat listening to its owners order. y/n smiled before taking Hyewon's hands into her own, leading her downstairs.

Your POV

As we made our way downstairs, I could hear the ruckus in the living room getting louder. I sighed and shook my head before heading there, still holding Hyewon's hand. As I got there, I saw the usual scene. Olivia Hye and Gowon playing video games, Jinsoul and Yves quarreling, Chuu and Kim Lip blabbering on about something and Heejin just sitting there while the rest where in the kitchen.