Going out

I woke up to Sky licking my face and my alarm ringing. I got up and took a bath, changing into a long sleeve white shirt with blue jeans. I grabbed a coat and went out to the kitchen to make some food for Lia and the graduating people. I made kimbap and kimchi fried rice, putting them both into 4 different containers.

Oh y/n you woke up early.

Good morning unnie. I made kimchi fried rice for you.

Thank you! What about you?

I don't really eat breakfast now so you eat up, I'll go buy coffee first and wait for you downstairs.

Okay. Text me.

Sure. Iced Americano?

Yup thank you!

I took my coat, car and house keys and the containers of food and went down to the car. I placed the food on the passenger seat with my coat and drove to the nearest café. I got my coat and went in after putting it on.

Hi welcome- oh hey y/n noona!

Dohyun? You work here?

Yeah I needed to save up some money. What would you like?

2 Iced Americano please.

Okay that will be 7775 krw.

Here you go thank you.

I passed him the money and went back to the apartment, texting Lia that I was downstairs.

Hey! Sorry for making you wait, Riley woke up and wanted food so I cooked eggs and toast for her.

No problem here's your americano.

Thank you.

I drove off to the flower shop to buy them for Iz*one and Stray Kids before driving to their school. I parked the car and went to the auditorium, bring all the stuff up with the help of Lia. We were quite late as it was already 5/6 filled, we sat down and waited for the ceremony to start.

Hey unnie I need to go take my camera. I left it in the car.

Okay come back quick.

I rushed to my car and quickly went back after grabbing my camera to see that it was already starting. I quickly took my seat and took out my camera. As their names were called out, I took lots of pictures and cheered for them. After the ceremony ended, I waited at my seat while Lia went to find someone.

y/n-yah~!

I heard Yujin call me and I was about to stand up when she hugged me.

Ugh get off of me.

What's all these?

Here you go.

I gave her the flowers and handed Minju the 'Lunchboxes'.

Don't eat it all yourself. Now let go I need to find Han.

Never!

I didn't feel like trying so just let her hug me until she finally let go. I petted her head and went to find Han.

Han.

Hey y/n! You came!

Of course I did. Here you go.

I handed him the flowers and gave Chan the lunchbox. They thanked me and I took a group photo of them before going back and taking a group photo of Iz*one. After that, I was pulled to go eat with them.