The awkward encounter

Yay! Amusement park!

I've never been here before.

Wow it's been so long.

The 3 of them said as we walked into the park.

Wow you've never been to a amusement park before Aeyoung? I'll show you all the cool rides we can take.

We'll do that later let's eat first.

I brought them to the restaurant near the entrance. When we sat down, the waitress came to order and the first thing she said was.

What a nice family we have here. What would you like to order?

Hyewon and I look at each order and was about to correct her but Suyeon cut in and ordered what she wanted. I smiled a little and decided to ignore it. After we finished our food, we went on some rides and were a little tired so we rested a little on the bench.

You guys want ice cream?

I don't want ice cream but can me and Suyeon go get churros?

It's to dangerous for you guys to go alone.

y/n?

I heard my name and looked up to see Hanbin oppa.

Oppa! Why are you here?

I came out with my friends but they ditched me.

Damn that's sad.

I then felt someone tap me on the shoulders. I look to see Aeyoung and Suyeon with puppy eyes and chuckled.

Oppa do you mind bring them to get churros? They don't want me to go with them.

Sure no problem, I'm bored anyways.

Here, use this to buy whatever they want.

Wah can I buy stuff too?

He asked me with a hopeful stare as he took the money and my credit card.

Sure I guess you can for payment.

Yes! Thanks y/n. Let's go girls to buy some stuff!

Yay!

The 3 of them ran away like little kids, making me laugh.

You want some ice cream? I'll go get some.

Sure.

Okay wait here for me.

I got up and got a chocolate cone and a vanilla cone. I went back and handed it to her, smiling when I saw her smile like a kid and start eating her ice cream. I sat down beside her and stared at her eating her ice cream like a kid with a smile still on my face.

You wanna go ride the Ferris wheel later? I heard that Suyeon likes it.

Sure if we have time.

She nodded and continued eating her ice cream. I then let out a chuckle as I stared at her.

Hyewon POV

I looked to y/n with furrowed eyebrows as I heard her chuckle.

What's so funny?

She smiled and shook her head. I then saw her get closer as she raised her free hand up and placed it on my cheeks. I felt my breath hitch as I could feel her breath. She smiled and slowly backed away.

You eat messily like a kid, it's cute.

I felt my cheeks flush as I realised she wiped the ice cream off the corner off my mouth. I was both embarrassed and flustered because of what she said but I recovered from my flushed cheeks and continued eating the ice cream. I stood up after finishing to dust off the crumbs when someone accidentally pushed me.