Party?

I quickly pulled out my phone and called Riley.

Hey y/n what's up?

Help me make sure Olivia stays away from the news.

What why?

Just make sure she stays far away from it.

O-Okay? Sure.

Thanks.

I hung up and searched for the news on my phone. As I scrolled down, there was a picture of Max, Olivia's ex and his father. Below that was pictures of me fighting Max. I sighed as I called Gyuri, asking her if she could help me take down all the reports and news.

She said she'll try and told me to just stay at home if I was uncomfortable. The 3 of us then went into the classroom. I went straight to my seat and rested my head on the table.

Hey! Not going to work today I see.

Hey Hyewon. There's nothing much to do so I decided to come to school.

Oh~ then you wanna go Karaoke with us after school?

Probably not. I'm too tired to.

Should've just stayed at home and sleep.

She said and patted my head before waking off to talk to others. My eyes followed her unconsciously until Yujin snapped me out of it.

What are you watching y/n?

Oh hey Yujin. Nothing just looking around.

Oh okay. Wanna go out together later?

I'm too tired.

Oh come on~ let's go get teokbokki please~?

Fine but I'm going home after eating.

Yes!

She exclaimed and hugged me.

Don't go back on your words.

Okay okay.

She then went back to her seat as the professor came in and started teaching. When the class ended, I packed my bag and went out when Lia ran towards me.

Yes?

Can I lend your coat?

Where's yours?

I don't know. I placed it in my locker and when I went to take it it's gone.

And what did I say this morning.

I know I know but please~?

I sighed as I took out the coat from bag and threw it onto her face. She took it off and smiled at me.

Thanks! See you at home!

See- you.

Before I could finish my sentence, she ran away excitedly.

Probably going on a date.

I muttered as I zipped my bag.

Who's going on a date.

None of your business Yujin.

Oh come on I wanna know. Are you going on a date!?

No! What the? I am not doing that.

After they were done, we went out of the school. As I was walking out, I felt someone sling their arm over my shoulders. I looked up and smiled.

Yugyeom oppa! Wow I haven't seen you in so long.