"Count Dooku said that you were bold with your words, (y/l/n)." Grievous scoffs. 

The fact that Dooku had previously informed Grievous of who I am startles me. I'm too take aback by it to be able to think of a witty comment quickly enough.

"Um sir." One of the guarding battle droids says.

"What is it?" Grievous asks angrily.

"There's three other Jedi on the ship." The droid announces.

They're here.

Grievous turns his attention back to me. He may be incapable of facial expressions, but I can still see the anger taking over him.

"You've been stalling." He states rather than asks.

"I thought a cunning General such as yourself would have figured that out sooner." I reply.

I expect Grievous to whack me in the face again but he doesn't. Instead, he angrily storms to the exit of the room.

"Guard the prisoner." He orders the battle droids.

"Roger roger." One of the droids replies.

With that, I am left alone with two battle droids.

I close my eyes and concentrate on Anakin's force signature. He's getting closer. He knows where I am. All I need to do is distract them for a little longer. They are not the most intelligent form of droid, so I should have no problem with that.

"Hey," I call to the B1 battle droids at the entrance.

"Quiet, Jedi." One of them orders.

I can feel Anakin getting closer and closer. I wait a few more seconds before continuing to taunt the two.

"Have you ever fought a Jedi?" I ask.

"Uhh, no." The other droid answers.

"Good." I smirk.

Anakin rushes through the door and slices down the two battle droids that were standing guard. His sweaty hair sticks to his glistening forehead.

"Hello, handsome." I smile from the restraints I am in.

He hurries over to me and cuts me out of the restraints. I allow myself to fall into his arms. I grab the collar of his robes and pull him in for a loving kiss.

"Oh, the things you do to get me alone." He teases.

His eyebrows furrow as he notices the slight wound on my face inflicted by General Grievous. He brushes stray pieces of hair away from it.

"Did Grievous do this?" He asks angrily.

"Yeah. Sassing out a cyborg is not the best idea." I laugh lightly.

Anakin's face does not change. If anything, he's getting angrier.

"He hurt you, (y/n). He won't get away with that." He says sternly, all emotion leaving him.

The wound on my face is not that bad. It's a slight cut along my cheekbone with likely some bruising. He has no reason to be this mad about it.

"Calm down, Anakin." I whisper.

I place a gentle hand on his jaw in an attempt to calm him down. It seems to work.

In the heat of the moment, I forgot about Cal. He's not with Anakin. My mind begins racing with possibilities. Did Grievous hurt him?

"Where's Cal?" I ask nervously. "Is he safe?"

Anakin cups my face with his hands and looks calmly into my terrified eyes.