🧢

pov / shuichi saihara

after about an hour, ouma came out behind kirumi. Kaito approached Ouma, infuriated. "Hey! Whats going on?!" He yelled, making Ouma flinch a bit.
"Momota. I recommend you do not shout, it scares ouma." She said, sternly.
Kaito backed off, surprising me. This gave me a chance to approach Ouma, but when I tried, kirumi shook her head, ouma glared at me. I could see pain in his dull eyes.
"..What did I do that made you like this, ouma?" I asked, making ouma look away, as small tears rolled down his face. kirumi, once again, shook her head. I could see she was beginning to grow more impatient.

"I have learned that ouma has indeed remembered his life before the killing game, it'll take him time to adjust, so please, be nice and keep your boundaries."
Kirumi explained, glaring at kaito and I,
"Go on, ouma." She gently pushed him towards us, when he was close enough to all of us, kirumi moved back. He tensed up, as he couldn't hide by anyone else.

"Gonta want to help ouma." Gonta cane towards him, holding out his hand. Ouma took it, but he was hesitant. Slowly, ouma started opening up.
"Hey, ouma. You said.. I would protect you, what did you mean by that?" Maki said softly, is this day full of surprises?
"Uhm, I.. I wanna talk about that later."

After a while, we all started going back to our rooms, ouma was walking alone, and I just wanted to follow him to see if he was ok.

He stopped in the middle of the hall.
"WHY are you following me? I want you to go away.." he said.
"Ouma-"
"Don't. I'll never, ever, forgive you. You can't win me over so easily. You forced me in this killing game, you freak. You stalking, manipulative, freak!" He yelled, still not facing me. I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was kirumi again. How- oh. She followed him too.

She dragged me off, and ouma walked away.
"What were you doing?! Saihara, he doesn't want to be near you, you did something to him before the killing game., something horrible, of course, that doesn't change the way I feel about you, but you refuse to leave him alone. Did you even listen to what I said earlier? I said let him adjust. That's what he's going to do. And-" she jabbed me in the chest with her index finger.
"You are going to leave. Him. Alone." She jabbed three more times.
"Yes, I understand... I'm just worried." I sighed. "Can you tell me what I did?"

Kirumi shook her head. "That's not my secret to tell." Then, she walked off.

What did I do? I don't remember doing it, obviously, if i DONT remember doing it, was it even me who did it? Ouma said I was a stalking manipulative freak, but that's not who I am..

How am I going to fix this? For now, I'll just follow kirumis orders.

.
.
.
(505 words)

thank you for reading!