Chap 16 Still In There

Start from the beginning

Jimin went back to the kitchen holding the empty bowl.

"Where did you go?" Jin asked

"Taehyung, I gave him this"

Jimin showed them the empty bowl

"You give him an ice cream?"

"Yup! and he ate it all!" He said happy

Everyone smiled. Even Taehyung changed, what he likes remainedla

Today was their last day staying in the pack. Tomorrow they will go back to the City and to the headquarter.

It was 6 in the evening when Jin suggested something

"Guys! let's watch a movie!"

Since it's their last day why not enjoy the moment. They gathered at the living room. Jimin sit beside Taehyung when Jungkook came and ask Jimin to move. He want to sat beside his mate.

"ahhh!"
"wahhhh"
"STOP THE MOVIE!"
"SCARRY!"

Everyone was now shouting. They are watching horror movie. Taehyung just sit their still. No reaction. If it is the original Taehyung, he might shout as well. But this Taehyung now, his wolf is more stronger.

"Tae I-" Jungkook spoke to him trying to make a conversation

"Shut. up."

Taehyung just focus on the movie when he felt a pang in his heart. He immediately stand up and walk

"TAE! where are you going!!" Jimin shouted

"Sleep." He said and leave

He was about to enter the room when a hand grabbed hi wrist

"Tae-"

"Not. now. Jeon. Leave."

"But Tae-"

"Leave"

Taehyung entered his room. He immediately drop himself to the floor. He felt a strong pain inside of him. He knew why this is happening.

Inner soul, his wolf can't take over for so long. Their body will continue to hurt if they won't switch. But they can't switch now, the Taehyung inside him is still weak. If they switch now Taehyung might die.

"ugh! we can do this! stay strong Taehyung!"

He silently cried from the pain until he fall asleep

Jungkook on the other side was worried. He missed the old Taehyung. The sassy and bratty one who always bicker with everybody. The silly Taehyung that loves to act up and play a drama over him. The sweet Taehyung that always cling unto him and ask cuddles. He know this is his fault and he hate this. His mate won't even talk to him. Won't spare him a glance. Those beautiful purple eyes was now gone. Cold blue eyes is just empty for him.

Morning came, everyone was getting ready. Today they will go back to the city. Today is the fifth day since Taehyung change. Everybody were still not used to it.

"Jimin? is this all your luggage?"

"Yup Namjoon hyung!"

"Baby give me your luggage I will put it inside the car"

Jungkook took the younger's luggage. Taehyung did not say any word. Suddenly a pain hit him again. He immediately went inside the pack house.

"Where is Taehyung going?"

"I don't know Jin hyung"

The younger came back to his friends.

"Baby! why you look pale?" Jungkook ask the younger