Part 4: Not Quirkless After All

(A/n: Well this is a day a few of you thought would never come but yet here we are. I've been watching some old my hero episodes during quarantine so I decided to get back into writing. It's most likely not fantastic being away for so long but I'm back and hopefully, it won't take over a year and a half for an update this time.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why am I alive? That's all I could think looking up at the sky, I fell off a roof and yet I'm fine I believe but how? I sit up and no one's around and I feel an odd feeling around my arms... I look down and see that my arms are not just bone...Wait what? I scream in surprise and realise something; I can feel some emotion it's so crazy I can't help but laugh. I look down and see the bones retract and vanish, the feeling of happiness and joy disappeared with them which is interesting.

I jump up in one quick motion looking around confused about what just happened, I notice a giant crack in the ground where I landed, the concrete had been broken by my fall, it is strange that I feel completely fine. Whatever not like it matters too much since I'm suddenly attacked from behind by Bakugo who looks even more pissed off than normal.

Y/n: You can use your words, you know, that right?

He stood there for a moment breathing heavily, not knowing what to say. He just gripped his hands tightly and looked at me with pure anger, I smiled asking what.

Bakugo: How long?

Y/n: Excuse me?

Bakugo: HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD A QUIRK?

I felt angry at this sudden accusation which was strange, this new feeling of anger came out of nowhere. I looked down to see the skin and muscle in my hand morphed into bone and the tips of my fingers sharpened like claws.

Y/n: To be honest like 5 minutes so chill the fuck out!

Bakuogo: Don't tell me to chill out when you're pissed off yourself...WAIT HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ANNOYED I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T HAVE EMOTIONS.

This was starting to become troublesome I ponded for a moment trying to figure out a way to get out of this, I suddenly looked directly behind Bakugo and looked serious. I pointed to behind him.

Y/n: He'll tell you.

The second he turned around I used my secret technique of running away and dashed off. Arriving at the entrance of the school, I promptly picked up Izuku in a bridal style and kept running. After a few seconds of confusion, Izuku noticed what was happening and screamed.

Izuku: Y/N WHAT ARE YOU, WHAT IS, WHA...WHAT...

Y/n: A man with an inferiority complex and anger issues is chasing after us

Izuku: O...oh can you let me down? This is kinda embarrassing.

Y/n: No this is much faster.

***

After about 15 minutes of running, I began to slow down while Izuku was finishing his story

Izuku: To keep my chin up and keep moving forward

Y/n: Well we most likely are far enough away now.

I dropped Izuku to the ground, not a second later and looked around to figure out where we were.

Y/n: Hey bro, I've been thinking recently you want us to become heroes despite the fact we don't have quirks and well... I know how much it means to you so I'm gonna give it my all for Y...you...Iz...Izuku?

Seeing my brother I froze in shock or was it fear? I don't remember it that well, but the one thing I do remember is the fact a giant green Thing was trying to do something to him. Before I knew it anger started to fill my head and clouded my vision. A low growl began to resonate from my throat while my hands slowly warped into bone.

Y/n: YOU BASTARD WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM!!

Dashing towards him a powerful mini wind vortex pushed me back. As the monster was punched off my brother's body by that powerful force I managed to slam my claws into the ground and slow myself, just after my emotions started to calm and fade, the bones soon followed.

???: FEAR NO MORE BECAUSE I AM HERE!!

Y/n: Umm I think you knocked him out with the sudden wind pressure All Might...WAIT ALL MIGHT.

All Might: YES IT IS I ALL MIGHT NOW THEN. Heroic light face taps.

I watch as all might very lightly slaps my brothers face it is an interesting sight, to say the least. After a few attempts, Izuku started to wake up.

All Might: Hey uhh, Thank goodness. You're okay excellent!

Izuku: *Confused screaming*

All Might: Apologizes...for getting you caught up in my villain hunt. Mistakes like that aren't my style, but...This is a strange land to me. And besides, I'm off-camera!! But my success here is all thanks to you!! I've contained the villain!! Braaap! (A/n: Yeah that's what it says in the manga I don't know.)

Izuku: I...It's...umm...all might I...um(Y/n: ask him for an autograph)Oh! A-An Autograph where's... Ah. My notebook...HE ALREADY DID IT!!

Y/n: Wait how'd he do that?

Izuku: Wowww!! Thank you so much!! What a treasure!! It'll be my family heirloom!!

All Might: Now must I bring this fellow to the authorities! You can catch me again on TV!!

Y/n: Well that sounds like our cue to go Izuku. I still have that thing I need to talk to you about...Izuku?

I turned around to see All Might jump away with my brother clinging onto his leg...Of course, why am I not surprised at this point?

(A/n: So it begins the return, maybe I'll make it past season 1 this time who knows until next time you may win but at what cost?)

Cya