Part 3: The Life Of (Y/N), Midoriya!

(A/n: Have you ever had exams for like 2 months? Because I have it's not fun like it seriously sucks but it's done and I can continue with this. It's here though and I will be updating The last breath as well which is good also merry Christmas everybody I will probably release one chapter after Christmas day. Anyway on with the chapter.)

Y/N P.O.V

I was currently sitting in class daydreaming, about nothing unsurprisingly my teacher was talking about some hero course crap. Which I didn't care about since I didn't have a quirk. It would have been fine and relaxing if Bakugo didn't speak up. I don't have a strong emotion towards anything. Not a single thing not be it food or my brother Izuku, the one exception being Bakugo. This man I hated with a passion like nothing else! He was mouthing off about how great he was and how he would be going to U.A like anyone cared, I started to slip into another daydream when I heard something weird.

Teacher: You're also going to U.A., aren't you Midoriya's?

That stopped Bakugo in his tracks and he turned toward our desks looking at Izuku mostly. I also looked at Izuku considering he said Midoriya's as in me and my brother which means Izuku changed my application form. I sighed as the entire class started to laugh at us it made sense after all we both didn't have quirks, suddenly Bakugo slammed his hands on our desk making them explode. Izuku fell backwards onto the ground and just sat there looking at the broken desk.

(Y/N): That was a nice desk.

Bakugo: Forget the crappy quirks you're both totally quirk less, and you think you two can rub shoulders with me?!

Izuku: Wa...wait,no,kacchan.

(Y/n): Feeling a bit too challenged over some quirk less extras aren't ya?

He looked over to me and the entire class went silent, I was completely relaxed I had my hands in my pockets decided what I was going to do when I got home. He growled and moved his explosive hand towards me and I moved my head slightly dodging it and raised an eyebrow at him.

Kacchan: You have even less of a chance than Deku, you emotionless gomi!

He tried provoking me but I just shrugged completely unfazed. I turned and looked at Izuku trying to remain calm.

(Y/n): Besides there's no harm in trying right?

Kacchan: Try?! Try what?!

(Y/n): You deaf the entrance exam!

The entire starts laughing and Izuku just looks sad the entire class was against us like normal.

Class: What can you even do?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was packing my bag since we were done for today when I noticed Bakugo walked up to Izuku and burn his book he spent months working on. I just sighed as Bakugo tried to intimidate Izuku waiting for him to leave. Izuku turned to Bakugo who was just leaving and as he made some explosions in his palm, I just decided...Screw it and roundhouse kicked him in the face knocking Bakugo out of the classroom, everyone was quite shocked.

(Y/n): Can we go like now?

He nodded as we walked into the hall and as we started walking down the hall, I heard a loud scream from behind me

Kacchan: (Y/N)!!!

(Y/n): Ah...Izuku I'll meet you from downstairs okay.

As soon as I said that I bolted up the stairs Bakugo following and soon enough I was on the roof like normal with Bakugo standing there.

Let me explain my name is (Y/n) Midoriya older brother of Izuku Midoriya, ever since I was five years of age, I lost all my emotions and memory's due to an accident. I'm quirkless and I'm okay with that but my brother keeps pushing me to become a hero with him since I'm well-built and smart. I tend to get in trouble because of my deadpan attuite mainly with Bakugo the class bully but I don't care because I'll fight him even if he has a quirk and I don't it's just the type of guy I am.

(Y/n): I'm guessing you're mad about getting kicked.

Kacchan: You're damn right you bastard, I'm going to kill you cause I'm getting sick of this shit!

(Y/n): Ahh good to know, you could leave that's a choice as well.

He dashed towards me and I ducked to the left dodging it, placing a hand on the ground I used my body strength to hold myself up while swinging my right leg towards him hitting him in the face. He quickly regained his senses and grabbed my foot and burnt it with his hands. I stumbled back not allowing myself to recover. I analysed him for a moment and realised his defence was open due to his offensive nature.

I dodged his fist and struck him in the stomach but instead of falling down he balanced himself and kicked me causing me to stumble towards the edge of the building. As I regained my footing Bakugo charged towards me and I jumped backwards to avoid him, but his face quickly became shocked and time seemed too slow and I realised it, I was falling and my vision went black as a large crack was heard...

(A/n: Bit short but oh well I got free time now so I can write more until next time

Cya.)