Part 2: The Death Of (Y/N), Todoroki.

(A/N: Fun fact: the internet is really bad in Egypt don't try and post there, it wont work. Anyway i'm back in Britain now and i can post this at last sorry for the slight delay.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

I headed into the HQ looked around it was abandoned because apparently it was an old building and the infer-structure had grown weak and fragile so that even the slightest crack would cause the build to collapse. That's what they said but I knew it was an excuse to move the HQ to somewhere else they were going to demolish it but someone had bought the land and left it here not doing anything. I looked at the sledge hammer leaning against an old desk, I picked it up looking at the wall. Suddenly I heard a voice coming from behind.

???: Who are you?

I looked behind and saw a scrawny kid standing there looking at me confused.

(Y/N): Ermm...I'm (Y/N)? You are?

???: I'm pip I wouldn't recommend doing that.

(Y/N): Why?

I said swinging it at the wall to take out some aggression. After a few second the building started shaking.

Pip: You hit a support beam, the whole building going to go.

(Y/N): You're kidding the whole buildings can't be that fragile it's impossible.

Pip: Well believe it, quick run for the exit.

(Y/N): Wait I got to get my brothers pendent.

As I reached for my bag a support beam fell covering the exit and me and pip started to panic.

(Y/N): What are we going to do...do you have a quirk?

I looked over at pip who was in a ball on the floor. Shaking he nodded his head looking up at me.

Pip: I can light up my fingers.

As was about to respond but the build came down on us...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything was ringing...I couldn't move my legs and as I opened my eyes, I saw a giant beam over it. I looked around as rain started splash on my face, I felt something else on my face I held my hand up to my face and felt blood a lot of it. That's when I started to feel pain from the cuts on my face. The longer I was hear the more I realised my nose was broken as well as my legs and my right arm. Not to mention the fact I was alive right now. Panicking I started to cry.

(Y/N): PIP, MUM, DAD...SHOTO. PLEASE ANYONE I DON'T WANNA DIE, I WANNA SEE MY BROTHER PLEASE.

I screamed my lungs out but nothing I was alone and I was going to bleed out and die.

(Y/N): PLEASE SOMEONE I'M BEGGING YOU I DON'T WANNA DIE. I'LL DO ANYTHING. JUST LET ME LIVE

???: What the fuck are you doing.

Looking around I saw no one.

???: Why did you inherit my quirk...Jesus so annoying can you shut up and live already.

Again no one but I was sure i heard a voice.

???: Listen I know you think you can't, I know you think done BUT WHEN I TELL YOU TO LIVE...YOU ARE GONNA GOD DAMN LIVE.

Suddenly I felt my bones strengthen and when I looked at my hands and legs they had turned into bones and my pain had disappeared. With that I tried to lift the support beam off me and sure enough I lifted it with easy, moving it away instantly. I still had a metal pole in my chest but I didn't notice that to be honest I was more concentrated on my face with had turned into bone and it was reshaping or morphing so to say.

Broken Bones (Boku No Hero Academia x Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें