Epilogue

"No no, I thought I said the flower pot goes on this side, it balances it out." You said, as you picked up the flower pot but you felt hands be placed on your waist.

"Maybe we can worry about that later?" Tom asked lowly in your ear, sending chills down your spine.

"We've been putting this off for days now, love." You said and Tom sighed. "Alright princess." He said as he kissed your cheek.

You and Tom decided to "retire" And live on the country side, where you'd both be undisturbed.

Your sister remained in jail for the rest of her dreadful life. Your parents switched to having the towns people elect senators to represent them. The royal bloodline would end when your parents passed, but you would be financially safe for the rest of your life, as would Tom.

Tom retired from his life as a mobster, and even taught you how to defend yourself and fight. Haz wanted to continue the lifestyle however, and took over Tom's mafia with Tom's consent.

"Alright, and how does that look?" You asked, your front porch, along with the rest of your country side cottage home, was complete.

"It looks wonderful darling. I'm sorry I ever doubted your decorating expertise." He said as he wrapped his arms around you. You chuckled and shrugged. "It's alright, I'm just glad it's done." You said as you leaned your head against Tom with a relieved sigh. Tom kissed your head. "You've done a wonderful job my love." He said and he then took your hand and began to lead you into the house.

"Now for dinner, I want to make you something special." Tom said and you chuckled as you followed along.

Everything was perfect.

You had finally found your true love, and you'd never have to worry of the difficulties of being a queen, or keeping your high status.

Just living a simple life with your love was all you wanted, and that's what you'd gotten.

The End