XIII

Tom sat quietly in a jail cell. It was clean, and seeming nearly unused. Before Tom had left the country, he'd called Haz, and told him to keep things running back home. He only gave little explanation, and told Haz he hoped to contact him soon.

Tom's hands were clammy, which they never were. Not since he was younger. When he first started working to become the boss, he trained every day. And his first missions always made him so nervous. But after that, the violence, the deception, it all became natural. He'd been held in a jail cell before, under suspect of murders and what not. But he'd never felt anxious.

He felt anxious because of you. Because he wanted to be by your side, he wanted to see your smile again, your shimmering eyes. Or the way you brushed your hair and how it seemed so smooth. Tom looked at his hand, trying to imagine the feeling of your soft and small hand in his. He clentched his hand into a fist and tightly.

He needed to see you again.

---------->>

"She's waking up..." You heard a voice, you opened your eyes slowly. Your thoughts were trying to catch up to the present and you suddenly shot upright from your bed.

"Where is he? Where is Tom? My sister?" You asked, looking around. You noticed you were in your room, you were home. "Wh-Who?" You turned to see your family doctor utterly shocked and confused. "Oh god I need to find him." You said practically ripping the IV out of your arm but keeping the cotton ball on your bleeding arm. "Your majesty!" He said as you shot out of bed. Your legs were weak but you were able to regain strength in them quickly. "Where is my sister?" You demanded and the doctor followed you, he had to practically run to keep up with you, as his legs were stubby and short. "In her room, your highness. May I ask what this is all about?" You turned to look at your doctor. "Sir, may I request you go to the throne room, where my parents are. I'll explain everything. And tell them that they may NOT convict Tom of anything before I arrive." You said and the doctor bowed and ran off.

You arrived to your sister's room, where two guards were silently standing. They didn't question you but only gave you an odd look as you went in. You saw your sister sitting on her bed, on her phone. "I said I didn't want to be bothered!" Her bratty voice exclaimed but you approached her bed and grabbed her by her hair. She screamed and you dragged her out of bed as she struggled against her. You punched her multiple times in the face before the guards came in and pulled you off of her. You spat on her as one last hit.

"I'm taking you to your parents miss." The guard said who had grabbed you. "Fine by me." You said, still glaring at your sister who was on the floor, her nose profusely bleeding. "Bring that bitch too." You scowled as you were being guided away.

Once you entered the throne room, you saw guards, your doctor, your parents at their throne, and Tom, on his knees before your parents. "Y/N. What is going on?" Your mom asked as she stood up. "He's done nothing, don't do anything to him." You said as you approached Tom and then stood beside him. You glanced down at him to see him give you a grateful smile.

"Y/N, all evidence points to him taking you away from us! We can not just do nothing about it-" Your father said but you stopped him, of which was unusual behavior. "Oh father, you will do something about it. Because your real traitor is amongst us. Amongst our family!" You said as you moved out of the way, and there was your sister, pressing a tissue, which was now bloody, to her nose.

You looked back at your parents to see them concerned and confused. "She did this to me. She had me kidnapped and then paid others to do this to me. To have me taken away." You said and your mother gasped. "Elina. What are these outrageous claims your sister is bestowing upon us?" Your father asked, sounding as if he disbelieved you.

"It's not true- I was minding my own business and she came in and beat me up!" Elina said as she cried. Your father looked at the guards which they told your father what they'd witnessed.

Your father looked down at you angrily. "Y/N I don't know what you're going on about. All of this is ridiculous!" He exclaimed. You had a smug smile on your face. "Yes father, I absolutely agree. What Elina has put me through is beyond ridiculous. Let me begin. I was kidnapped a few weeks ago, on a dark and stormy night. Where I was thrown out of a balcony and taken away. Fast forward past the video released to you and mother, I come to find out it is Elina, who put the order I be taken. And as me being passed out for god knows how long- it was the drink. I was spiked." You said and the doctor stepped forward. "I-I can confirm this your majesty. She did indeed drink something with a substance in it, causing her to go unconsious."

Your father looked at you, his facial expression softened for a moment before he asked, "Any more evidence?" And which you nodded. "Elina also has a bullet wound to her hand, of which she sustained when Mr. Holland saved my life, as Elina was about to shoot me dead." You said and another gasp erupted from your mother. You looked over at your sister to see her wearing silky gloves. You grabbed her wrist, and pulled off the glove to reveal a wound, of which had been cleaned and stitched. "You may have also seen her finger prints on one of the pistols of the crime scene, and as for the blood on my clothing was from this gunshot wound." You pointed at the wound.

"And as for the contract? Where is this supposed contract at?" Your father asked and you dropped Elina's wrist. You hadn't thought about that, not to mention that it could give away Tom's 'livelyhood'.

Suddenly the doors to the throne room burst open. "Stop! Your highness, he ran past us." You heard a guard say and you turned around to see Haz running down the carpet and to you. Papers in hand.

"Haz?" You and Tom both questioned at the same time. "Sorry to arrive unbeknownst to all of you but I believe I can provide a piece of this mystery." He grinned and your father looked at you, shocked. "You know this... person Y/N?" Your father asked and you nodded with a smile.

One of the guards took the paper and handed it to your father. Your father looked over the contract for a few moments before he threw it on the ground. "Put that TRAITOR in the prision!" Your father exclaimed, pointing at Elina. You turned to look at Elina with a smug smile. "No- wait dad- mom!" She exclaimed as she was now being taken away. You turned to see your mother being comforted by your dad.

All of it, was finally over.

Finally.