Chapter 18: Protect Me and I'll Do The Same

Kirito POV

I was walking through the forest and I heard something. I threw a small needle at the log while a small pink rabbit. I threw a long rang needle. Lets just say the Bunny ate the dust.

~~~~~~~~~

"You found the rougou rabbit. Man that's a S-Class item" Egil said as I showed him the item. "I know" I said and I looked at it. "But how are we going to cook it with our cooking skill will just probably burn it" Egil muttered. "So should we sell it. It be worth more that we imagined" I argued but it would taste really good.

"Hello" I heard a voice rang out and two girls were at the door. "Okay great your alive" Asuna sarcastically said. "All the commotion I can here you from outside" (Y/N) said and I remember (Y/N) can cook. Let me play this out." Will this answer your question" I said and showed rougou rabbit and those two eyes widen. "How did you get that" Asuna drooled ask.

"Hey if you can cook it I'll give you bye" I smirked. "Half" (Y/N) drawled her sword and pointed at me. I felt cold sweat go down my back. "Deal" I said but jumped back. "Sweet" (Y/N) jumped up and Asuna high five high her. "Sorry Egil looks like I'm not selling it" I shrugged and started to walk. "Come in Kirito... Just a bite" Egil begged.

"I'll give you a full report on it tomorrow" I said. I heard (Y/N) giggle and she walked out.

(Y/N) POV

We all walked out but I forgot about thing 1 & 2. Kuradeel and Elding were out side and they can push your buttons. "You two can go back to headquarters we don't need your assents" Asuna said. "Wait you're letting scum dog into your house unsupervised" Elding said. "We let you to inside our house" I smirked and Asuna and Kirito were holding back their laughter. I walked and Asuna grabbed my shoulder. "You're way stronger that I hoped for" Asuna laughed.

We all walked to the transporter. "Floor 61" I yelled. The blue light transport us to our home. "Wait you guys live here" Kirito awed. "Yep" I smiled and Asuna was just happy. "Well last one their has to clean the dishes" I yelled and started to sprint as fast as I can. "You cheater" I heard two yell and I started to laugh.

~~~~~~~

We got inside I won and Kirito lost. Asuna was out of breath but she was happy she hadn't had to wash the dishes. We went to up to out room and me and Asuna went to go change.

When we got back we saw Kirito still with his jacket on. "Come on Kirito take off your jacket and come to the kitchen" I smiled and started to walk over. I got out a cutter board. "What should we make this into" Asuna asked Kirito shrugged. "How a bout a stew" I said. "That sounds good" Asuna laughed.

"I'll go set the table" I said and went off. I was so happy because food is life. When I was finished I saw that the were making side dishes and we were almost finished. "Kirito and (Y/N) take these out sides out and the stew is mine" Asunas said as she got her mittens on. I started to carry things and Kirito followed my league.

We put everything down and I started to poor the rose tea. Asuna put down the stew and the smell was amazing we helping and we ate like kings. "Hey we should all party again for old time sakes" Asuna said. "That would fun but my term is solo player" Kirito said.

"Yeah but just this one" I said "It wouldn't hurt" Asuna said. Kirito was going to drink more tea but he was out. I poured him some after that Asuna used her skill and almost stabbed Kirito. "Fine" Kirito said and he shot back. I smiled again and Asuna joined.

Kirito POV

THESE GIRLS ARE GOING TO KILL ME!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I hope you enjoyed

Love ya,

Heart-Chan