Chapter 11: Sleeping is the Best

(Y/N) POV

I was standing with Asuna in a meeting while she talked I pointed to the spots. "Well bring the Boss here to the village and attack it" Asuna yelled to make sure everyone heard it.

"I can't to go along with that their npc in that town" I heard someone said to Asuna and I. I looked and saw Kirito that looked a little bit pissed off.

"Well use those for our advantage" I said with a bit of shame.

"Why, They have feelings" He yelled as he ran to me but,  a sword separated to us.

"You'll listen to (Y/N) and I because were in charge" Asuna yelled.

"You all dismissed" I yelled with tone I never used before. Everyone left and Kirito gave me a dirty look. I ran out about to apologized but Asuna grabbed me. "(Y/N), be strong" I heard Asuna yelled.

"O-Okay" I whimpered and she let go and grabbed my shoulder.

"You'll be fine, Let's go" She smiled as he started to walk out and I followed and I looked down at the floor.

Kirito POV

"Why, are you always getting in trouble with those two" Egil laughed.

"I don't know it may have sipped out" I laughed as I put my hand on my neck.

"Look it's the dog and the master" Some guy laughed as he pointed at (Y/N) and Asuna.

"Wow, That poor girl" Egil said looking at them.

"(Y/N), is strong she can hold up without me" I said.

"So that's why your giving her the tough love treatment" Egil whispered.

"I've been with her ever since grade school. She's fragile and too attached with everything. She needs to grow up or she'll feel the pain later" I explained. "I'm going home" I sighed at left.

~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

"(Y/N) switch" Ansuna yelled. I quickly sliced the monster into two within seconds.

"Good Job, Also can you find the Beata Tester" Asuna asked.

"Okay" I smiled and I sprinted out of the dungeon heading my heels echo. I saw the blinding light and I scanned the area seeing Kirito foot prints going near a tree. I ran to it and saw him sleeping. "Baka" I screamed at him making him jump.

"(Y/N)" He whispered. I giggled but then got a serious face.

"Everyone is risking their lives all you're doing is napping, Have you never notice that everyday were here we loses a day in the real world" I said bit sad.

"But no where Ankirad and this is the nicest season" Kirito yawned. "If you stay like this the sun and the breeze feel nice" Kirito yawned again.

"Do they" I smiled. I lay down and started to sleep away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Love ya,
Heart-Chan