Chapter 25: Laced Heart

Hey Everyone, So I just wanted to thank you for 10k and every time you guys comment or like it, it's like a giant support. Thanks so you just get to choose what the next chapter.

If Sao meet SweetHeart2788
Or

The story of my life

Okay, let's get on to the chapter.
___________________________
(Y/N) POV

I helped sharpen Kirito's blade and he was just about to help, but I shook my head and he sat back down. "(Y/N), you know I can do it by myself." He said and I just smiled. For some reason I kinda felt uneasy like I was being watched.

"(Y/N), are you okay" He asked and I nodded. Why am I not talking, your best friend is about to fight in a arena so you can have days off.

"(Y/N)" Kirito yelled and I snapped out of my trans of thought and looked at him. "You've been really out of it lately" He sighed and I couldn't focus on him for some what reason. I took off the blade and but it in his case and did the emerald one on.

Why am I becoming the socially awkward one. "Maybe I should give you something to get your attention" Kirito whispered in my hear making me the heat rush to my face and I dropped the sword and cover my face with my hands.

"Kirito" I said but nothing came out of my mouth.

"(Y/N) are you okay" Kirito asked but I touch my throat. No, he wouldn't dare to use that. I ran to get a pice of paper and a pen. I started to write.

Kirito POV

(Y/N) started to write on the paper an I put my other sword in it case and put them on my back. When (Y/N) finished she shoved it in my face and I took it.

I read the paper out aloud "The Headcliff and a squad went on a secret mission with me and Asuna. We got an item that can take people voices so like a curse but it last till a promise or a deal is made. So I you want me to talk again I have to fight. Pretty Please with Cherries On Top."

"You know I like cherries so I'll do it" I said and she smiled. Asuna and Lucifer
Came inside the room with blushed faces and from the looks of it they been running.

"(Y/N), I heard that the use a item on you" Asuna said and she nodded.

"Kirito-kun whoop Headcliff's a-" Asuna said but then Lucy covered her mouth.

"Asuna you need to clam down" He said and we started to laugh. But, it's weird not to hear (Y/N)'s voice because that the only thing keeping me sane.

We all started to walk to and lets just say that there was a lot of people. They ledt my side and I was going to by myself. (Y/N), I hope you remember that I'm doing this for you.

(Y/N) POV

I stood there as the guy that I ll-ovve, I meant like and the guy who u don't like. I would be cheering if I had a choice so u made Asuna do it. But, for some reason everything stop and turned red. I saw Headcliff move faster as Kirito moved slower. Then I saw Headcliff look at me and threw a dagger at me. I couldn't move and I jut stood their as the dagger was going to cut me.

It sliced my face and then time went back to normal as the dagger it the wall and pixelated. How, in the world did he do that. I started to move my hand to the cut.

I looked and him and saw that Kirito losses and my first word were "Im sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~

We walked back to see Kirito in a beginner Knights of the Blood Oath uniform.

Asuna and Lucy said good bye and I was left in the room with Kirito.

"Kirito Gomem" I said and he patted my head.

"It's fine don't think about it to much" he said and I started to smile. "(Y/N) I actually want to tell you something" Kirito said and I was about say yes till we were rudely interrupted by. Godfrey and I just started to stare at him.

"New boy, training now" He yelled and grabbed Kirito and I sat there in shock. What the actual fudge cake, I sighed and started to track Kirito because God knows what's going to happen.

1 hour later

I sat down board out of my mind then a sudden beeping noise began came out of no where. I looked to see Godfrey signal gone. My eyes widen and saw Kuradeel moves close to Kirito.

"Fudge cake" I screamed and I ran out used to see Lucy and Asuna....... kissing. When they saw me the backed away.

"I have to go but when I come back I'm going to get why that happened" I screamed as I ran down the hallway. I stared to use my skill speed feet that makes me 20x faster then I'm already am.

I ran till I came into to some what of a cannon. I started to hear laughing and gaging. I jumped off the wall and kicked Kuradeel in the face and ran into Kirito. I took out a healing Crystal.

"Heal" I said and saw Kirito eyes widen and I smiled at him. When Kuradeel got up and I pulled out my sword he looked and me a begged for mercy but I didn't care.

With that is winged my sword at his neck separating him head from his body. I stared coldly and put the blade in my case.

I started to tear and I killed a man. Then he pixelated and the wind made it blew in my face. As the wind carried my tears away and I fell to my knees and I felt someone grabbed me and for the first or second time I got kissed by Kirito and right there I felt like the last seconds didn't even exist.

"(Y/N), I will become your sword and shield and you can use me as you want" He said. I blushed and he continued "Ill stay by your side till."

"Tonight I want to spend the night with you" He said and put his head on my lap.

"You Baka" I sniffled and patted his head.

~~~~~~~~~

After eating the biggest meal ever and I got up and Kirito blushed. "(Y/N) why are you doing this to me" He said and I was wearing a crop top with a short skirt an I usually wear this is when I get home.

"What I wear this all the time" I said and Kirito pulled me to my bedroom and locked the door. He grabbed a pillow and slapped it across my face.

"One point Kirito" he laughed and I grabbed a pillow and we started to fight. I liked it, just us two and fun.

When the pillow battle was over. We went to sleep in the same bed.

I started to sleep the I felt Kirito poked my cheek.

"Hey (Y/N), floor 22 in southeastern there's a small town where we can relax" He said and I picked my self up and looked at him.

"So" I asked and Kirito grabbed my hand and looked into to my eyes.

"(Y/N) (M/N) (L/N), Will you marry me" He asked an I blushed insanely.

"Yes, on one condition. We have a real wedding" I smiled and Kirito blushed more.

"Fine" He sighed then I kissed him. I may don't have a World That Means Nothing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Love Ya,

Heart-chan