Chapter 9: The little funny things

(Y/N) POV

I walked out with Silica and Kirito following. "(Y/N), What is the name of you're sword" Silica asked as it was jingling on my back. "Light Angel Exabluir" I said well I started to check my items. It was just silence until we got to the teleport that actually broke the silence.

~~~~~~~~~

I looked at the floor that was covered with flowers. Then I notice that Silica is blushing "Silica, What's Wrong" I asked. I wanted to approached her but then she rushed up and brush herself off.

"I'm fine, Just Perfect" She trailed. I nodded and saw Kirito half way down the way to the dungeon.

"Kirito-Kun" Silica and I screamed and started to run after him. Silica tripped me with her skirt and I toppled on him.

My face was literally centimeters away. I cloud feel his breath, I blushed and got off him. "Sorry" I quickly said and looked away.

"It's fine" He said bit with no emotion. He's so cold!

"Let's Go" Silica smiled and picked me up.

We both walked then I remembered something "Silica use this if me and Kirito fighting and we can't protect you" I said well I threw it at her.

"Okay" She said a bit unsure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So did you guys know each other in the real world" Silica asked.

"Yep, I knew this goofball in grade school" Kirito smiled as he messed up his hair.

"Well, I don't fall every way I go" I mocked. Then pat on the head turned into a hit.

"OW" I said. Silica and Kirito laughed and then Silica got grabbed by a plant monster.

"(Y/N) help, And Kirito don't look" She screamed and tried pulling down her skirt.

"Silica it's a low level Monster" I screamed and Kirito covered his eyes.

"That's It Ahhhh" Silica screed and she stabbed it at I pixelated I giggled while Kirito blushed.

"Wel-" Silica said but was cut off when a pervert slime monster attack her.

"This is going to be a long day" I sighed as I slice the monster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw Silica run as fast as she can to the top of the hill and me and Kirito walked. The floor bloomed as Silica eyes sparkled. I smiled then I caught Kirito looking at me. He blush when I notice him. I giggled ran back to us. "Thank you" She smiled as a year teach her brim of her eyes.

"Don't cry" I said and hugged her tightly.

"Don't worry these are happy tears" She smiled. I sighed in relief and we all started to walk back. This time Silica was begin to be a cheerer upper. We made to a bridge. Then I heard something that Kirito heard too.

"(Y/N) you sense it too, it's Rosina."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you enjoyed

Love ya,

Heart-chan