𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Jake is that you?" Bella suddenly spoke. Rosalie stood in front of Bella as soon as Jacob's footsteps came closer. Jacob entered the room and Rosalie instantly glared at the werewolf. He took a few steps closer. "I'm glad you came."

"Close enough." Rosalie suddenly said, stepping in front of Bella.

"What's your problem?" Jacob narrowed his eyes at her.

"Rose, it's okay." Bella nodded. Jacob moved around the blonde vampire and sat down beside of Bella who was sitting on the couch, a quilt covering her stomach.

"You look terrible." Jacob spoke first. Bella smiled in response.

"Yeah. It's nice to see you too."

There was a pause before the wolf spoke once more. "So, you going to tell me what's wrong with you?"

Bella looked at him before hesitantly looking up at Rosalie. "Rose, will you help me up." Bella removed the quilt from her stomach to reveal her very swollen stomach. Rosalie held onto Bella's arm before gently pulling the girl up. Jacob looked at her stomach that was showing due to her shirt having went up some. Bella quickly tugged the shirt over her stomach as she looked at her best friend.

Emma, who was standing beside of Edward, watched as a scowl fell on his lips. He turned towards Edward and started towards him whilst saying, "You did this." Emmett quickly stopped the boy from getting too close to Edward, a stern look on his face.

"We didn't know it was even possible." Carlisle defended.

"What is it?" Jacob growled, turning to look at the doctor.

"I'm not sure." Carlisle answered. "Ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the embryonic sack."

Bella sat back down as Alice took a step forward, looking at the wolf. "I can't see it either. And I can't see Bella's future anymore."

"We've been researching legends, but there isn't much to go on. What we do know is that it's strong and fast growing." Carlisle explained.

"Why haven't you done anything?" Jacob growled, stepping closer to the doctor. "Take it out of her!"

"This is none of your business dog!" Rosalie snarled.

"I'd rather it be his business than ours." Emma commented, earning a glare from her wife. Emma glared back.

"Rose! Emma!" Esme scolded. "All of this fighting isn't good for Bella."

"The fetus isn't good for Bella!" Emma snarled.

"Say the word, Emma." Rosalie glared, turning to look at her. "Baby! It's just a little baby."

"Possibly." Jasper muttered.

"That's bullshit and we both know it. It's a literal demon." Emma growled back. Rosalie snarled at the girl and Emma went to take a step forward, but Edward held her back.

"Carlisle, you've gotta do something." Jacob defended.

"No!" Bella suddenly said. "It's not his decision. It's not any of yours."

"Jacob, I need to talk to you." Edward spoke before leaving Emma's side. He walked outside and Jacob quickly followed him. Amelia appeared beside of Emma and grabbed her hand, giving it a comforting squeeze. Soon, everyone left the room except for Rosalie who continued to be by Bella's side. Emma was fuming with anger, that was without a doubt. Amelia walked Emma into her room, closing the door behind her as Emma sat down on her bed.

"I cannot believe she's-" Emma cut herself off and shook her head.

"Let's just relax, alright." Amelia told her. "Let's just watch a movie or something. Get your mind off of it." Emma nodded her head in agreement and Amelia smiled before leaving the room to go pick out a movie. There was a knock and Emma didn't bother to look up, thinking it was Amelia.

"That was fast-" Emma looked up and a scowl fell on her face when she saw Rosalie enter the room. "What do you want?"

"I want you to not be mad at me." Rosalie responded.

"Well, that's a hard task to accomplish when you're literally being that humans right hand man. That demon is going to kill her, and it'll be your fault for helping."

"Baby." Rosalie corrected. "It's a baby, Emma."

"No, Rosalie. It's really not." Emma said, standing up from the bed. "It is something that should never exist. And now it is going to kill Bella and we're going to have a depressed Edward on our hands. Oh wait. . . that was your fault too."

"Emma-"

"Make up your damn mind, Rosalie. Do you want him to be happy or not. Because what you're doing is the opposite of making him happy." Emma snarled.

"I just want to protect him." Rosalie responded, talking about the fetus.

Emma scoffed. "Ah, so it has a gender now. That's cute. No, you want to know what it really is, Rosalie? It's you so desperate in wanting to have a child that you're taking the opportunity to help Bella so that you can take care of it when it kills her."

"That's not-"

"Tell me I'm wrong." Emma said, getting right up close to her. "You're desperate for a baby."

"You know I've always wanted one." Rosalie defends.

"So, I'm right." Emma nods her head. "Well, guess what, Rosalie. You're getting your goddamn baby."

"Emma-"

"Rosalie." Amelia's voice appeared. Rosalie forced herself to look away from Emma's harsh glare to look at the brunette. "I think it's time for you to leave."

"Amelia, I just-"

"Rosalie, leave. Please." Amelia's voice wasn't rude, but it was stern. Amelia needed for Emma to relax, and Rosalie being here wasn't helping that whatsoever. Rosalie frowned and looked at Emma who had a clenched jaw and a glare on her face. She sighed as she nodded her head before walking out of the room. Amelia closed the door, blocking Rosalie from view and went over to Emma. She gave her a hug and Emma immediately hugged back.

"I'm sorry." Emma whispered.

"Don't apologize." Amelia shook her head. "You have every right to be upset."

"I can't help it." Emma whispered. "She's just. . . she's being selfish."

"She's being Rosalie." Amelia responded. She pulled away from the blonde and offered her a small smile before holding up three movies. "Now, we have some movies to watch." Emma smiled lightly at this and joined Amelia on her bed, the two watching the movies and allowing a distraction to form in Emma's mind.

" Emma smiled lightly at this and joined Amelia on her bed, the two watching the movies and allowing a distraction to form in Emma's mind

1,582 words

Authors note: I dont like it when Rosalie and Emma fight :(

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH