5SOS Lost tapes :p

Smash(Ashton Irwin)

Superhero Power:

"I was at the gym, because I like to work out as you can see from this physique, and then the gym equipment, just fell on top of me," Ashton said.

"But something happened in that moment-the right weight and the right circumstances and the right moisture in the air-and I got up and I was superhuman."

Proudest Superhero Moment:

"I did save a at today."

Dr.Fluke (Luke Hemmings)

Superhero Power:

Luke had a bot of a hard time thinking of his power, but he pointed out he's got a pretty sweet pair of gloves.

What do the ladies think?:

"Most of them talk about my legs."

Cal-Pal (Calum Hood)

What do the ladies think?:

"Let's be honest the ladies love yellow and green," Cal said after admitting he didn't have any superpowers. "It's mostly all girls favorite color and I got the goggles to add a level of sophistication."

Superhero Motto:

"Tight and bright would be my motto because I'm tight, and I'm bright."

Mike-Ro-Wave (Michael Clifford)

The most super of them all?

"Am i more super than the other guys in the group?" Michael asked before adding "Yes."

Superhero Motto:

"My motto is you are what you eat...what you eat is what you are? Is it what you eat is what you are?" he asked, getting a bit confused, giving up and changing his motto completely. "It's YOLO."

You gotta love these guys lol I hope Calum knows that my favorite color is blue...he is the bassist of a punk/rock-ish band, how in the world does Calum even know what sophistication is?! lol

Mikey got me all confused, did anyone tell him that he got it right the first time? lol

QOTC: Who is your favorite supe? I cannot pick!