@Gabrielle_Mary

~~~~~@Gabrielle_Mary~~~~~
Gabrielle's P.O.V
"So Gab, are you excited to shadow those college classes today?", my friend Izzie asked as we loaded the bus to go to the nearby technical college.

"Yeah but I wonder who I'll shadow since I just left that part blank.",I replied as I took a window seat.

I pulled my phone and earbuds out of my purse and slowly started untangling them. I plugged them in and started looking for a song to play until I heard Izzie's suggestive voice.

"Maybe it'll be a really cute guy," she giggled and I just shook my head and started playing my music after inserting my earbuds. I then closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

--At the college-

When I walked into the EAST** part of the college I looked for my buddy. I saw a sign with my name on it held by a cute blonde guy. I walked up to him and smiled.

"Gabriella?", he asked while biting his lip ring.

"Actually it's Gabrielle. No 'a'.", I replied before mentally face palming.

This guy is extremely attractive with stunning blue eyes and blonde hair styled into a quiff and what's the first thing I do? I correct him. Of course.

"Sorry," I said with a light laugh. "I'm Gabrielle,and you are?" I asked as I outstretched my hand for him to shake.

"Luke's the name, trouble's the game.", he smirked while shaking my hand.

I rolled my eyes playfully and let out a small laugh.

"So what do you want to do first?", he asked as he gestured all around.

"You." I coughed under my breath.

He didn't say anything but with the smirk that played on his lips I knew he heard me.

"Well let's get started shall we?" He asked as he slung his arm around my shoulder and led me to the computers.

I put my arm around his waist as we walked kind of crookedly. After we reached the computers he had grabbed a tablet and stylus and began making sketches that soon appeared on the screen.

"So Gabrielle without an 'a', you plan on coming to EAST next year?", he asked conversationally.

"Yeah I really like it here. It just seems really relaxed and I want to work with photography after high school.", I replied as I focused on him drawing.

"That's cool, I really like here. Favorite colour?", he asked.

I cocked my head in confusion.

'We're probably playing twenty questions.'

"I like all colours, but red would have to be my favorite. Favorite movie?", I responded.

"Mine is blue. You're going to laugh at me...but I've taken a liking to Mean Girls." He said with a chuckle as his cheeks turned rosy.

"Oh my gosh, no way!", I laughed and hid my face in my hands.

As our game continued it ended on his question. He put the tablet down along with the stylus. He subtly nodded to the computer screen and when I looked at it I gasped.

The screen read: "Will you go on a date with me?"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Okay so I know I left it at kind of a cliffhanger but originally the story had 313 words and now it has like 514 so you can imagine it as you wish.

**EAST-Environment And Spacial Technology. It's basically the tech savvy, part of a nearby college where I live.

After I finish the last three I'm on hold for imagines, if you're name is yet to be checked please comment below or message your name, your best friends name, who you want it to be with, and a couple of places you'd like it too be (for some inspiration). Thanks!!

√@AllAboutTheBxssist

√@BumbleBeeBeth

√@Carly_Hood_Hemmings

√@Gabrielle_Mary

•@CallmeDene

•@heertheswifttimelord

•@Zee_creepy_stalker

On a different note, I have a question. So I'm still learning what emotions are I guess (like Riley in GMW) but I'm pretty sure I have this crush on this guy. I talk to him pretty often and when I finally admitted to myself that I had a crush on him (my friend brought up the possibility and I denied until the said point) he was telling me about his upcoming date. I told him that I was happy for him and that I hoped it went well (in reality I wanted her to die in a hole). The date apparently went perfect and I guess he really likes her. You could comment your thoughts on the subject, how Valentine's went for you, or how you feel about the holiday below!! 😁
~Mxx