Ringing In the New Year

As you can tell,  I haven't been updating much. At all really.  There's a lot been happening in my life the past few months.

So to ring in the new year,  I want you to comment at least ten good things that happened to you this year,  and at least one thing you really want to happen in 2017.

I'll start.

10 Good Things About 2k16:

✈I went to New York
😘I had my first kiss
🏫I started a new school and it's pretty cool
❤I made friends at my new church
💖I get to see my friends 7/5
👼I think I'm becoming a better person
👩I've gotten close with some people I didnt expect to
✂I've cut some negativity out of my life
🎢I rode a rollercoaster for the first time and loved it
🌐I've been on lots of adventures

What I want to happen in 2017:
I want to finish a book.

~~~~~~
So I never thought I'd see the day that I would say this,  but I'm just not really "obsessed" with 5SOS anymore. I don't fangirl most of the time when they appear in my feed  (but I do smile and think about how I used to).

They're still my boys,  and I still love them to death (and the fam of course) but I'm just over the whole fan craze thing.
~~~~~
In lighter news,  I'm writing a book which is a series of short stories consisting of a guy I've met at my new school. Anyway,  the first chapter is up and it's called "From This Day On"
so if you want to,  give that a peek. All feedback is appreciated.
~~~~
I love you all and hope you had a Merry Christmas or a Happy Hanukkah. Good luck with the New Year,  make it count!

--Comment your favorite present--

Signing off,
                     Mxx