Situation Reversed

Situation Reversed

Introduction:

Seventeen year old Alex Moon has had a rough life, she lost her parents when she was fourteen years old and the only way she dealt with that was from the company of Dustin Collins. She used him as her rock because he was the only one who knew what she had been through in her whole life, besides the accident. He made her slowly cope day by day without falling into the blackness that she constantly felt tugging at her. She almost always thought of her parents but Dustin helped take her mind off of everything and just forget for a little while. Alex thrived on this and never thought that she would be forced to deal with things alone until Dustin’s family goes on a vacation the entire summer before senior year. But when they get back things don’t go back to normal, Dustin doesn’t even try to talk to Alex the entire week before school starts. All she knows is that something happened to him over the period of time they were gone and she is torn between the want to try to help him through whatever it is or let him shut her out like he is trying to do. This time it isn’t Alex needing the comfort of someone who understands, its Dustin. This time the situation is reversed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This is just a little paragraph to let you know where the two main characters stand, and some of Alex's past. Real chapter will be up tomorrow, already writing it(:

xxx OneOfTheMusicFreaxx