Chapter Twelve : Hugs and Tears

Midas P.O.V. : My tears are golden... but why? I didn't want them to be golden I can control my golden touch powers though....this is a sign possibly?....But a sign for what?........Maybe I have to turn Chaos Agent gold. Yes, that will stop him for sure. But how do I get Skye of his control?

*Back at the Shark Tntina calls Skye into her cell with Brutus and Meowscles.*

Tntina P.O.V. : I can't stand to see my best friend that as always been there go me be controlled my some creepy guy wanting to marry her. I know for a fact Skye is still in there.

Meowscles P.O.V. : Skye is like a little sister to me, I want her to be happy not be forced into marriage and be controlled by anyone. I care way to much about her. I feel terrible about this situation, I can't imagine what Midas is feeling.

*Brutus blocks the door.*

Tntina P.O.V. : "Skye I know your in there fight it for us and especially Midas he loves you." "Your like my little sister Skye I love you, I will not stand by and let Chao Agent control and marry you." Said Meowscles.  "Your my bestie Skye we tell everything to each other, blow things up together, and cry to each other." Said Tntina crying into her chest and hugging her.* "Yeah Skye fight his control over you we all know you can get out of his control." Said a Meowscles hugging Skye and Tntina shedding a tear. "Get off.....Guys..No..." Said Shadow Skye with her eyes changing colors back and forth from pinky magenta to her blue eyes.

Shadow Skye P.O.V. : "Meowscles.....Tntina.....Brutus.......M-Midas." *I gotta get out of this control. Not just for them but for Midas.* "Guys...I..." "Yes Skye?" Asked Tntina. "I-I...." Shadow Skye starts crying. "I love you guys...NO!" Said Shadow Skye getting out of Chaos Agents control. "Skye?" Asked Meowscles. "Meowscles, Tntina, and Brutus you guys... got me out of his control..." Said Skye crying and hugging Meowscles and Tntina. "Brutus come join us please." Said Skye. *Brutus joins in the hug and tears.*  *After about five minutes they stop.* "Wait how will Chaos Agent not find out that I'm under his control?" Asked Skye. "Yeah your eyes are now blue." Said Brutus. "Don't worry I snuck in some pinky magenta contacts." Said Tntina. "Thank you Tina." Said Skye pitting in the contacts.* "Okay guys I have to go now....see you guys later." Said Skye leaving.