Imagine 4 ~how he proposed/how you proposed~

Logan:

It was a normal day in the Sanders house when Logan had asked you to come with him, you did and found your self in the kitchen, he then asked you to close your eyes, and again you did he then asked you to open them seconds later, and when you did you saw him on one knee with a ring, a beautiful silver ring with two stones in it a (your birth stone) and a sapphire, all you did was nod through your happy tears

Patton:

Today was the day you were gonna propose, so you walk up to Patton and told him to follow you as he did you felt more and more anxious but it's to late now, you stopped in yours and Patton's room."What did you want to talk about dear?" "I have question for you" "what is it?" You got down on your knee and held up the box that had the beautiful gold ring with a beautiful diamond in it "will you marry me?" You closed your eyes waiting for an answer when you were tackled to the ground "Yes!!!"

Roman:

You and Roman were on a date together, a simple walk through the park when you felt Roman stop walking and when you looked back you saw Roman on one knee with a ring, a shining golden band that had a beautiful ruby in it,"y/n you make me feel like I'm on cloud 9, so I was wondering if you'd marry me?""yes Roman yes a million times yes!"

Virgil:

So you were pretty smart about this

You and the boys got pizza and when you went to pick up the pizza you wrote "Virgil will you marry me?" With the ring taped under it, a beautiful amethyst ring surrounded with two diamonds. You brought it home and set it on the table, right in front of him, he opened it and was basically brought to tears, he just nods saying yes a few times 

Janus:

This slick snake 

You had had a horrible night so when you woke up to see your favorite drink and breakfast with a ring, a beautiful ring with two beautiful diamonds, the band wrapped around the gems like a vine, you slipped it on, ate your food quickly and ran down stairs to see your slimy snake of a boyfriend, you wrapped your arms around him and said......"yes"

Remus:

You were pretty simple with it

You taped it to a card and left it on his bed side table with his coffee and cookies, you were watching tv on the couch so when you felt arms around your neck you looked up, your lips being caught in a kiss, after you separated your lips, you heard him say "yes, a million billion times yes"

Hey guys so um Remus's was kinda rushed but still it's cute, anyways I hope you have a nice day!

Star out~