chapter 9

I was so angry on danial like seriously what does he think of himself first he proposed to me and now he was kissing that girl that too , in front of me .

They all are bloody hypocrites when I was talking to raheel so he became all hulk and now what did he do .

I really wanted to kill him if he wanted to say something he should have . I know he was angry about me being mia but he should have talked instead of that hugging shit.

i was still angry and went home.

Raheel was sitting  with his mom and so was my mom and sister they were laughing and enjoying their tea . The kids were playing around them .

They all looked so happy .

"How would it feel if danial was sitting here with them it would be a complete happy family ."

Wait what am i thinking .

Danial ..... Family ...... What is going on with me .

Sarah, what are you doing over there . My mom called me .

I came out of my thoughts .

"Hi aunty how are you ? Raheel told me you had to go to the hospital ".

I asked his mom and did not  acknowledge raheel . After that incident it was the first time I was seeing him .

"I am fine nothing serious just an age factor ."  She replied.

"Take rest properly  don,t worry about  things ."

"I know , but this boy always makes me worried . I want him to be settled now so that I can rest ."

"Mom don't worry  soon i will settle ." Raheel answered .

I was getting a little uneasy now so made an excuse and left them .

As soon I entered the room I  got a text from danial.

"Next time if you are that much angry  there is no need to take a cab you can go with the driver  . I can go in the cab . Don't do that again it's my first and last warning . "

Is this guy crazy or what first he did that show now I am at fault . I also text him back .

  " I don,t need your car and beside I don,t think your dear lucy will go in the cab with you .So I can take a cab and you can go with your girlfriend in your car. "

Just a second later a message came .

"Jealous much "

Then another came .

"Don't  get jealous  babe my car , my seat ,  ...my heart  everything is yours only yours . "

When I looked at the text it made me all red .

Is this guy crazy .

But it made me smile .

What is going on with me .

A knock came on the door .

"Hi hope I didn't disturb you my  mom came . "

" No mom please come   "

"Are you alright why are you so red are you having temperature. " My mom asked .

I touched my cheek and indeed they were hot and red .

"No i am fine nothing to worry about "

" Is everything alright ? " I asked mom

"Yes . Just need to discuss something with you . "