chapter 7

danial pov

i don,t know what happened that day to me ,why i didn,t wanted to see her with someone else .

when i entered in her office the sight infront of me made me angry alot and on top of that when she told me he wants to get marry to her .

i know i love her Hell ,there is not a minute that I don't think about her,but I don't want to tell her that . I didn't lie to her  , what  i said to  her was true , i was confused  as hell  ,dad helped me alot .i also didn,t know the defination of love but the 2 weeks i spend without her made me aware of what is love .

i was in london but trust me my heart and mind was back at home , not for a second i enjoyed staying there . i told  my dad and he said

"come back here  if you are feeling restless ,but remember one thing if these restlessness  is vanished here then you know that your heart is taken."

the mintue I  landed here ,i went  to her house directly ,she was laughing with some girls and was standing outside , the mintue i saw her a smile appread on my face which was vanished the day i went to london.

i felt calm and relaxed .It felt  so strange how come someone control your thoughts and feelings that much .

Dad was indeed right. when I told mom and dad , mom wanted to go to her house but i stop her i also want to understand my feeling first .

She just gave me the right chance , I have to do my best that she fell for me this month because i could not control myself more and also now i have competition  and he can take her away from me but I don't want to force her into this ,I want  her to willingly fall for me.

Sometimes I smile on myself , I never believed in these things i thought it was in novels and all stuff but life really make you speechless.

I was still in my thoughts when someone knocked on my door .

"yes come in ".

the destroyer of my sleep came inside .

"hello sir , lucy came she wants to meet you she is waiting outside , should i let her..."

before she could complete the sentence lucy came inside

"hello danial darling" she was coming towards me  and i know what she would do before she could reach me I pulled sarah by her hand and made her stand infront of me.

i put my hand on her waist and stood by her side .she instantLy looked up at me she wanted to move away from me but i held her strongly .

"hello lucy its nice to meet you. " lucy was also stunt by our nearness but i want her to get the idea .

"please sit down " i gestured towards the couch .

I also went towrds there still holding sarah and sat on the couch infront of her with sarah beside me .she was really getting angry .

"please just help me out with her i will explain later  ."i gave her my puppy eyes .

thank god she listened and sat down by my side .

we did the meeting but lets not forget the angry glare of lucy towards sarah .

after she left  sarah was also going but i held her hand and stop her.

"can we go for lunch "

"but sir "

"danial not sir "

"hmm actually I had lunch with my friends so " she said silently .

"ohhh ok no worry ." i said.

sarah pov