4

(( sorry for not updating for a long time, I've been busy sorryyy ))
Pic of Alayna at the top/side bc why now??
~~~

Alayna's POV

I was walking home with Jack G, he's a really good friend of mine, we've known each other for about 2 years since he moved here to Cali from Omaha; I'll admit he's really cute, and I do have tiny feelings for him but I doubt he feels the same way.
"hey my mom just texted me, she's taking my sister out for shopping, wanna come round mine and hang?" Jack asked.
"yeah sure why not"

***

we got to his house and I was welcomed by the familiar smell of mint, we're in most classes together so I usually come here to do assignments with Jack. He pulled me up to his room and turned the his laptop on.
"Netflix?" he asked.
"Netflix." haha little tfios right there!
He put on Safe Haven, softie.
It was at the part where Katie and Alex 'make love' and I tensed up a bit at Jack's touch. He started to run circles in my back and leaned in, is this seriously happening?? I looked into his eyes then back down at his lips, oh those pink plump lips. He crashed his lips onto my and butterflies flew around my stomach, oh this boy.. The kiss started to get heated and I completely forgot everything and anything around us.
I pulled away before it for too much.
"woah" was the first thing he said, "you do not know how long I've wanted to do that Alayna"
I smiled up at his and leaned in again, the butterflies filled my stomach again and before I knew it he was ontop of me hovering over my body. This was getting too much way too soon.
"Jack" I pulled away softly.
"yes I understand I'm sor-"
"there's not need to be sorry Jack, it's okay but, can we just slow down a bit?"
"yes sure sorry, I didn't mean to" he blushed, he's too cute!
"Jack it's fine don't worry" I giggled a bit at him blushing awww!
He moved next to me on the bed and whispered in my ear.
"so I guess now is a good time to ask you out?" His raspy voice sent shivers down my body. I pecked his lips and whispered a 'yes' back to him.

~~~

soooo how's cam gonna take this?? ;)

comment what you think's gonna happen!

***
I will update when I get 2 comments and 175 reads? is that okay? :))

bye guysss :)