2

Well like I promised, here's an update!

~~~

Cameron's POV:

That was fun, I thought to myself. Alayna and I have always had that relation- I mean friendship that everyone cringes at but we find hilarious. You can say that we make fun of those cliché couples out there. But we're not a couple.

I've known Alayna for nearly my whole life, she's always been there for me through thick and thin. And I appreciate that.

"Hey dude" Nash my partner in crime comes.
"Sup"
"Any plans for this weekend?" Nash was like my brother, the dumb one.
"Erm well I was hoping to ask out Cara but I don't know" Cara was the hottest girl in our school, I've been wanting to get with her for quite a while, Nash and my other friends have been saying no, but this is my life not theirs.
"Sure about that? She doesn't seem like your type?"
"Both popular, that's good enough"
"Yeah but-"
"No Nash I don't wanna hear it" I started to walk towards Cara who was sitting with her 'squad'. To be honest, I didn't like any of them, talk about the bitchiest girls in school. Especially, that girl Tanya, she tried to sneak into the boys changing rooms, she's like female Hugh Hefner.

"oh hey cammy" Cara called.

"hey," I winked at her and sat down next to her, "how are you?" I think that's what you're supposed to say.

"good babe how are you?" well this is easy...

Alayna's POV:

I saw Cam talking to Cara, ugh. I hated her,

flashback:

Me and Cara were bestfriends in middle school, she knew I had a crush on a guy in our grade called Ricky, we were really close and Cara was the only one who knew I liked him; but being the bitchy slut she is, she had to ask him out and they went on dates and I was stuck being the third wheel. And to back stab me, she told the whole school that I liked him and was never the same between Ricky and I.

What a bitch. I couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous, but it's not like we had anything going. Oh now they're hugging, hmm I see. Get it sorted Alayna why are you staring? I quickly turned away as I met Cameron's gaze and sat down with Lauren.

"where's Dall- oh" Didn't have to answer that.

"why is HE with HER?"

"because he's planning on asking her out" ouch. thanks Nash.

"oh" I shrugged it off and sat back down.

Cameron's POV:

"so um, I was wandering if you wanna watcha movie or something this saturday?" way to play it cool Cam.

"yeah sure, how can I resist you" she pecked my cheeks.

"ok I'll pick you up at six beautiful" I hugged her, whilst I was doing that I saw Alayna staring back at me, she looked upset? That's different. She quickly walked away and went to where Lauren, Nash and Matt were sitting. I pulled away and got up and started walking to where the 'squad' was. As soon as I walked up to them they went quiet all of a sudden.

"hey guys?"

"what did she say?" Alayna blurted out in an annoyed tone.

"what are you- oh Cara?"

"no me, of course that bitch, what did she say" little harsh Alayna?

"she said yes" I said proudly with a slight smirk at the end.

Alayna slammed her hands on the table and walked away, followed by Lauren and Matt. Which left me and Nash.

"wow dude, you went low" there goes Nash. What did I do wrong?

~~~~~

Well here you go guys, sorry that kinda sucked but yeah. It'll get better I promise! x

Comment some ideas and if you wanna be in the book, I'm looking for someone to be Nash's girlfriend?

Remember to vote and maybe follow? It would mean a lot guys.

I will update once I get 40 reads :))

byeeee xx