1

hey guysss, this is my first fanfic, I hope you like it, it might be suckish but eh.

Comment some ideas and they might be put in!

~~~~

Alayna's POV

"Cameron stop, we can't do this right now"

"yes we can Alayna, now shhh"

Typical day in me and Cam's life, or 'Clayna' as my friends shipped us. And to answer your thoughts, yes we were making out in the janitor's closet. Our lips moved in sync as we leaned against the cleaning equipment.

Me and Cameron weren't dating, we were just friends, nothing more, nothing less. You can call us friends with benifits if you wanted, but me and Cam will never date, NO WAY. We have made out and maybe fucked a bit, but we would never date..

"cam we need to go" I said brushing my lips against his.

"baby wait just a bit"

"cam we need to go" i giggled a bit

"fine, okay lets go"

We didn't walk out one by one, we weren't ashamed of what we did, it just happened to be that way. You could say that we were one of the most popular people in school, our group was really popular. Esecially Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas. Everyone was in love with these two boys.

It was lunch, we walked to our usual seating area and sat down with the group, Cam pecked my lips and went to boys and I went to the girls. My two bestfriends, Amanda and Lauren, they were sitting at the table with their boyfriends, Matthew Espinosa (Amanda's bf) and Shawn Mendes (Lauren's bf). They were so cute together omg!

"will you and Cam start dating already ugh!" sighed Amanda

"I told you already, me and Cam are never gonna date, get over it" I sat down next to Lauren, she didn't even notice due to the facts that her and Shawn were sucking each other's faces off.

"what do you mean? you two already act like a fucking couple" Matthew joined in, Matthew was like an older brother to me, he was the one that would always look out for you. Amanda and him were perfect for each other.

"it's just..different I guess" I said looking for the right word.

"speaking of mr. Dallas, here he comes"

"hey baby girl" Cam pecks my cheeks and sits next to me.

"hey"

"you ok?"

I hear Matt mumble something to Amanda but I decide to ignore it.

"yeah i'm fine"

"you sure, looks like something's bothering you, come here" he picked me up and placed me on his lap.

"yes I'm fine, promise" I turned around and straddled his waist

Amanda and Matt get up and sit on the other table with Nash and Taylor.

"looks like it's only us and Shawren (Lauren and Shawn)" he winked

"and the rest of the school that are all currently staring"

Cam laughed and tickled my sides.

"cam..stop..im..going..to..die" I said inbetween breaths whilst being unable to stop my laughter.

"say cameron is the sexiest man alive"

"ew no you ugllyyyy" I managed to get out.

"oh yeah? looks like you're going to die then"

"cam..stop..pleaseeee"

"not until you say it" he smirked. Oh that boy, ugh!

"fine...fine..." I was now on the floor and he was ontop.

"say it Alayna"

"Cameron..is the...sexiest man...alive" i was gasping for breath by now.

"there ya go"

he got off me and I quickly got up.

"wait you didn't let me finish, ....NOT" I quickly ran out of the cafeteria and out into the school hallway.

"you little penguin, IMMA GET YOU" he was running after me and catching up with me, oh god ive never been good at runnning..

He grabbed onto my wrist and pushed me against the lockers.

"told ya" he whispered in a seductive voice.

"mhm" i was focused on his lips, those pink, plump lips of his.

His hands went lower and lower, he rested his hands on my ass and squeezed a bit.

"cam what are you doing? not here.."

"shh I wont, just a little teasing"

He bent down and kissed my lips, it wasnt one of those tongue action kisses, it was slow and sloppy (a/n: lol) He pulled away and let go of my hand and started walking back.

woah, what an effect he has on me...

~~~

hey guys, so this is the first chapter wooohoo.

ok, comment some ideas and if you want to be in the story I will add you in, just comment your name, age, hair colour and eye colour.

If I get 20 reads I'll update.

xx