♥22♥ Our destiny

Depuis le début

"What?" Katsuki did not know everyone brought back to life were all from Meiun Island! He couldn't wait to get reading on Itsuka's theory...!

"Yuuki, can I talk to you alone?" Hitoshi asked. 

"Sure." 

Itsuka chuckled, "This is the first time I've seen Hitoshi-kun be talkative to a girl." 

"Eh?! W-when were they...?!" Eijirou felt a little jealous! 

Katsuki looked at them and then he started to head back into the inn. 

"Katsuki, you're not going to call her back?" 

"She will come back on her own." 

Hitoshi wanted to talk to Yuuki on her own because he felt Yuuki and him were similar in some ways. He felt comfortable in letting her see his troubles and talking about them with her. 

"You still remember our conversation about the worth in the stuff we do?" He asked her. 

"Yeah." 

"The thing you are planning to do. It will end up with you suffering the most I bet. Even so, are you still going to go for it?" 

"I will. Because what I am doing is not just for my sake." 

"I see. I can't talk you out of it like I have known. Heh, I should have thought of that; if the dragon cannot do it, what makes me think I can do it. If I use my Magic on you, I can force you to stop...but you won't be happy." Hitoshi reached his hand out and he patted her head. He looked at her with sorrows in his eyes. 

"Hm?" 

"Nothing. I'm just wishing the next time we meet, I can still pat your head like this." 

She smiled at his kind words and she nodded with a peaceful smile on her face, "Stay safe on your journey, Hitoshi." 

"I don't agree with what you are doing, but I won't stop you. All I ask is you stay safe." 

...

Katsuki was reading the book while resting on the bed. He was about to turn the page but then he suddenly bounced up along with the book because Yuuki jumped onto his bed while having aura coursing through her body! 

When he landed on the bed again, he angrily looked at the wolf demon girl to see she was looking very happy. 

"Yuuki, you idiot! What the heck are you doing?!" 

"I wanna read with Master!" 

"Get out!" 

"Don't be like that, Master~." 

"Tch!" 

"Hitoshi and the others said their goodbyes. Shame. I liked talking to them." 

"I don't. And I don't mind you talking to that Hitoshi guy, but do you have to let him touch you all the freaking time?" 

"But Master, you touch me all the time." She's including all the hits he kept making on her.

"Do you want me to kick you out of my freaking room? Where's Eijirou?" 

"He said he wanted to check out the other people who came back to life. Apparently everyone coming back to life were all from Meiun Island." 

"Meiun..." He continued to read Itsuka's theory. He wanted to know what's going on with this world.