He thought she gonna attach their lips so he closed his eyes, but instead she flicked his forehead.

"Ow! You meanie!"

He pouted as he rubbed his forehead, she laughed and pinched his cheeks.

"That's whatchu get"
"Why are you doing here anyway?

Yoora asked as she looked through her dresser for a hairbrush.

"I wanted to congratulate you. The snow globe looked pretty so i picked it up to take a closer look until its slipped and broke."

She chuckled at his story. She could see he was pouting. Such a big baby, she thought. She did her hair and walked over to Namjoon and sat by him.

"well, what now?"

"oh! I almost forgot, get ready we're going out"

Yoora gave him a  puzzled look. It was flipping 9 in the morning, who goes out at this time?

"Where?"

"Just get ready, Ill be waiting outside."

He pecked her cheek and left. She sighed and got ready anyway. She  wanted to dress different today, she wore

she did her hair, put on her converse highs and left

she did her hair, put on her converse highs and left. She didn't eat anything because she didn't have the chance but it was no biggie, she skipped breakfast sometimes anyway.

She saw Namjoon leaned against a black car, which looked sort of familiar.

"Did you steal Seokjin's car?"

He scoffed and said "no I borrowed it"

She  rolled her eyes and got in. Yoora was adjusting her seatbelt when she felt Namjoon stare at her,

She looked at him and he quickly looked away, flustered. She laughed causing him to softly smile and Yoora poked his dimple

"Cutie"

Namjoon smiled and started the car. It wasn't until after almost 20 minutes of driving a question popped up

"Do you even have a license?"

"Of course I do, do I look like someone who'd do illegal things?"
He answers in a duh tone and she scoffed.

After a while of more driving Yoora grew impatient, she wanted to know where they were going.