"So tomorrow," he started when we've both catched on our breaths. "There's this thing, a dinner with Hublot. Would you like to come?" 

I looked up at him, my chin digging in his chest. He tried to sound easy but I saw his eyes were full of anticipation. 

"Are you sure?" I asked, biting on my lips. He rested his green eyes on me. 

"How many times should I tell you? I want you to be near me all the time." 

I bit on my lip a little harder. Why did he have to be so adorable? I sighed. 

"So is this only for Ferrari?"

The roll of his eyes showed how much it annoys him that I actually care about my reputation in the paddock - at least I didn't want to cause more tension inside Red Bull. 

"Yes it is," Charles said a bit tired. 

In the morning I woke up early. Charles had to be in the paddock around 8, and I decided to join him. I texted the girls so maybe some of them is up for a run around the circuit. 

"I can't watch anything else if you wear this tight short, Clara," Charles giggled while we were waiting for the elevator to arrive. I decided to wear my running gear, and change later to my RB clothes. Sure my running short was tight and apparently it got his attention. I blushed, but it was only the beginning. He reached for the said part, and pulled me closer to him. 

"I wish everyone would see that every part of you is mine," he whispered on my lips and then he kissed me softly. His kiss then became more heated, with his hands still on my behind. 

I had a faint impression about that the elevator arriving but I wasn't sure. Charles sighed into the kiss and after we've heard a loud, and forced cough he teared his lips away from mine. 

The cough was coming from Michael. I caught my eyes upon his surprised and struck expression. And of course, Daniel was standing next to him. They were sweaty and flushed - I guess their morning workout just ended. My gaze slipped to Daniel's hand. It was still in a brace but a different one from the one I used. 

Good, so someone took care of his hand. 

Everyone was obviously uncomfortable and that second after which the two Aussie stepped out the elevator was enough for me to blush completely. 

"Hey, good morning," Charles was the next one to break the silence. I wished he didn't say anything at all.

Daniel's face was unreadable until this moment, but now it morphed to a grimace. 

"Yeah," he scoffed. "G'day," he said ironically and took a glance at Charles's hand. Fuck it was still holding me. I gasped and stepped a bit away.

The guys walked by, and before the moment the elevator's door closed on us I saw they went in to the room next to mine. 

Amazing, could it be more awkward? I doubt. 

This little scene what happened in the morning gave me extra motivation to run two rounds on the Monza circuit. The girls from Ferrari wasn't available - well, I guess because of their too much media obligations -, but Vicki and Aurelie joined me for my second lap. 

We lightly jogged and chatted the entire time, which felt nice and helped to put my mind off things. At least it would have been nice to do so, but Aurelie smirked at me as soon as she began to run.  

"Sooo, you arrived here with Charles today, ha?

I frowned. How the hell does she know?

"Don't be amazed, it's all over the fan pages," Vicki explained. "Being Mrs. Leclerc comes at a price," she grimaced.