Meet Me Here.

Person who wrote the prompt - Apollo
Prompt used - "Neither of us will be missed anyways."

Meet Me Here.

"Can we run away? Please! Neither of us will be missed anyways." I beg as one of the worst days of my life just passed a few minutes ago.

"Baby, you know your grandmother would go crazy if you ran away, especially if I'm involved." He says while we continue looking at the stars above us.

"She's already crazy. I could finally be free of her claws." I say dreamily. He lets out one of his breathtaking laughs and turns on his side to face me.

Playing with one of my curls he continues our conversation. "Where should we go if we get out of this small town? He gives me a playful smirk and drops my curl. "Hmm, option one, a cabin in the woods. Option two, a beach house on an island." I point out and place a kiss on his nose.

"Option three, a lake house?" He asks and gives me the biggest smile I had ever seen on him. He stood up and helped me up from the ground.

"Meet me here at seven?"

*****

I waited, I even came five minutes earlier. It's 10 AM and I'm still waiting.
"He's not coming?" I ask myself softly.

'What happened?'

'You were so excited to go, what changed?'

My messages were left unseen.
My answers won't come, at least for now.