MDFA: Chapter Fifty-six

Truth

ALL MY senses activate when I felt his lips in my cheek, chin, nose and specially to my forehead. My disciples slowly fading away as I saw a drop of tears in his cheek.

"Please... comeback to me, my sin"

I stop. He called me, sin. He used to call me sin before? The only person who called me by my second name. My heart started to rumble as he slowly walk backwards. Wounds and bloods on his body, same as mine.

"Thank you, for fighting" He said as he passed out.

Ni hindi ko na siya magawang saluhin,  I just stare at him slowly hitting the ground. My mind still occupied by his word, by his action. Im started to tear up.

I was about to walk towards him when zyon call me.

"Angel!  Oh damn!" he shouted from my back, all the princes are running towards to our direction.

Other princes look at smoke condition, they help him to teleport to the nearest clinic here in the academy. I looked at zyon's face,  full of worried on his eyes, on his side is clement smiling face and on their back, the ninth prince. Shadow, hands on his back, staring directly on me.

I was about to ask him but everything spin around and started to blurr

"Angel... h-hey!"

"SO, YOU remember her!? All this time!? You lied to her!? You fvcking hurt the hei—" Zyon calm himself to control his world. He need to make himself composed, he may slip his tongue and mention something hidden.

Smoke sitting straight on his bed looking directly in front, no emotion, still composed.

"H-how is she?" he ask slowly "How's my sin?" he added

Zyon exhaled a large amount of air because of frustration.

"Your what? Your sin? Should I fvcking laugh!?" clement and qariel try to pull zyon,  but zyon is too tall for them.

"I'm asking, zyon" smoke massage his temple.

"How dare you!? Give honor to me!?" zyon lose his grip when the third prince just call him by his first name.

"Y-you just turn your back on her? Right!? And now you're acting like you're claiming her as yours!?" zyon pull smoke collar. He's in rage, kung hindi niya mapipigilan ang sarili niya, baka bigla na lang niyang gamitin ang nyebe nya.

Smoke didn't answer him. Zyon suddenly dissapear and all the gifted inside smoke's room stun for a moment.

"THANKS, YOU'RE awake" bungad ni zyon sa akin. As I called his name, he suddenly pop up in front of me.

"San ka galing?" I ask him while trying to pull myself up. Tinulungan naman niya akong maka-upo.

"dyan lang...sa tabi-tabi" he answered without looking at me.

"Ah," I blink my eyes as I remember something. "Zyon, about the...ranking? Smoke, called me... sin" I buckle.

"You're just dreaming" he said and try to pull me down on bed. I removed his hands on me and look at him.

"I'm not fvcking dreaming, zyon" I looked away.

"Get out" I said in a low voice.

"Look, I'm just trying to protect you from hi—" I lay down on my bed, ignoring his presence.

"Angel, please..." I cover my body with a thick comforter.

"Baka dumating si chloris, leave" I said. Nasa dorm kasi ako ngayon, yung dati kong tinutulugan nung unang salta ko dito.

"talk to me, please" I closed my eyes, feeling guilty.

"I said, get out zyon. Let's talk next time" I sigh.

I heard him sigh also "You can...call me, if you want to talk to me..." He said in his very deep voice. "Y'know, I'm one call away..." I heard his footsteps and the opening of the door.

I stay still inside the thick comforter as I heard the door knob click sound. My heart suddenly ache as I heard his deep voice inside of my head.

God damn,  did I hurt him? Am I being so rude? I exhaled a large amount of air because of frustration. I just hurt my fvckin protector. He does nothing, he's just worried about me, he's just protecting me from smoke...

Right. Smoke.

I suddenly remember smoke and his words.  I know, I heard it right. He just called me sin.

I looked at the window, it's late. Maybe it's past midnight.

I just found myself laying in bed slowly closing my eyes.

Naalimpungatan ako ng naramdaman ko na lumubog ng bahagya ang poem ko sa harapan ko, like someone is there. I slowly open my eyes and his well-defined face with a moonlight welcome me.

I WALK slowly outside the clinic, it's  already midnight but I can't just sleep. I badly want to see her. I'm having a hard time sneaking out to the clinic, there's a lot of healer and guidance roaming around.

I push myself to use my power in order to hide my presence. As I step outside, I immediately walk towards her location. I almost heard the crickets, and the swaying leaves.

Standing infront of this door, I feel so uncertain. Should I go in? Or should I step backward?

I just found myself entering her room, she's there. Laying down on her bed, cover by a thick comforter. Peacefully sleeping.

I pushed myself to lay down beside her, I position my body aside, infront of her side position sleeping. I put my elbow in pillow to support my weight and palm on my head.

I can't clearly see her face because of the moonlight behind her, it's against the light. The only way I can see her more clearly is the dim lights from his wall and ceiling.

I lifted my hand to her face to remove some strand on her face, blocking her face features. She moved a little which made me a little nervous

"I miss you..." I said as I caressed her face. Memorizing ger feauture, her beauty.

"I badly want to kiss you..." I smiled a little as I trace my forefinger on her face. "Here," I pointed her cheek.

"here, also." I pointed her nose. "Then, here" I pointed his chin. "Ofcourse here" I pointed her forehead.

I chuckled as I traced down my forefinger "Especially, here" I stop when I reach her lips.

I moved a little when I felt my elbow getting numb because of my position. Which was a wrong move. I waked her up.

I stunned when I saw her slowly opening her eyes. I almost saw her shocked when she saw me.

"Smoke,"  she whispered.

"I'm here, my sin" I whispered on her. "I miss you." Her eyes started to watered as the tip of his nose become rosy.

"—I'm sorry...for hurting you" I buckle. "I'm sorry for pretending that I do—" I was cut off by her when she moved closer to me. Embracing her hands around me, putting his head on my chest.

"I miss you..." she whimpered.

I hug her back, feeling her. Missing her touch.

"I'm going to make my promise" I said as I sniff her hair. "Come with me, sin" she looked at me

"Where?"

I form a thin line to my lips. "Let's go to your word"