Ah Shit, Here we go Again

Start from the beginning

You tried so many times to get a job somewhere else. None of them lasted a week.

Cashier at 7-Eleven. Nope. Those damn slushie machines always broke and needed fixing.

Cook at Subway. Nope. The bread was always hard to stack. Plus all of those customers that said 'I would like to speak to your manager'. Really? You work with one other person that picks their nose. Your best bet.

Goodwill. Nope. People always put the clothes in the wrong places. If you saw someone steal a shirt or even a huge mirror. You wouldn't chase them. Bye have a nice day.

Librarian. Nope. Too sarcastic. 'Can I checkout this book'. 'I don't know can you'.

As you can see things didn't end well. And that job they just saw you get fired from? It was a club.

Not just any club no no no. A stripping club. Yes, you even went that far to be a stripper.

Your not an expert in the area. You have some experience from your sister. Little sister might I add. Favorite child might I add.

"Hey watch where you're going idiot!" A man pushed you walking on the street with his enormous bag. "How about you watch where you're going turd licker!" You shouted back at him.

My phone rang from my pocket.

"Ugh why me?!" You moved to the side by a couple of small shops. Your bag fell to your side.

While you were getting your still ringing phone everything else from that pocket fell out.

You were about to pick the things up, but saw who the call was from.

It's the CEO from that mattress store I had an interview for! You thought scrambling to press the answer button.

When you did answer it, there was a deep voice on the other line.

"Is this Y/n L/n?" The voice spoke. It appeared to be a man's. "Yes! Yes this is her! I'm terribly sorry I answered your call rather late did I-" "No I'm sorry you didn't earn the job." The man spoke.

At that very moment, your heart didn't shatter. You've been rejected from so many other places in the past, this one place wouldn't define you.

Your heart just very slowly crumbled. Every time something like this would happen, your heart would lose pieces.

Crumbling and falling. The same lifestyle that has been happening for years.

Sooner or later, the place where your heart once was, would become a pitch black hole.

Love didn't exist in this world. Only jealousy and hate remained.

"W-what?" You answered still unsure. "Yes it's true. Another person came in and had more experience in this area and a more sophisticated form. We would have loved to have you work here Ms. L/n. Hope to see you again soon, good day."

The man had hung up.

"Had more experience? Had more experience?! On what! More experienced in sleeping on mattresses and touching them! This is stupid."

While you vented out you didn't notice a dark shadow coming in fast.

The dark person swished up your $20 bill. "HA! Thanks for lunch money loser!" They skated away.

"WHAT! Hey come back here!" You were about to chase him but he was long gone.

"Can this day get any worse?!" You shouted up at the sky.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Sprinkle. Sprinkle. Sprinkle.

Drop. Drop. Drop.